Iron Curtain PBEM?

Bumping Choke!

Whoops...I'll play later today, or tommorow.

BUMP!

This turn I had to destroy some Arab units so mine could move, I can pay for them or replace them...but they were really in the way, so I had to get rid of them. Also I cut the rest of the roads with the Soviet block. Sorry Emu, NATO doesn't want trade with the USSR, or anyone else.

BUMP for Insane Badger!

Replace them or i'll begin sending... Err... My great army against you... well. Just replace them please :rolleyes:

Yes, I will replace them, I just wanted to play my turn and be done with it though, that's why I didn't request a live game or something.

Hey Bumpking, get your BUMPing ass overh ere and play your turn! :D No offense intended, of course.

Just for fun, I'm going to bump conmcb again! Feel free to do it to me anytime, conmcb. It's just that when the other person has a name like the "Bumpking" I just can't resist.

Originally posted by EmuGod
Hey Bumpking, get your BUMPing ass overh ere and play your turn! :D No offense intended, of course.

No No I love the bumps!

The last player took NINE days to play. I promise I will take less time than that!

(ACtually NLT this saturday, probably sooner.:D )

Just remember to stop those Indians from crossing over through Pakistan to try and invade Afghanistan. I would hate to have to do it myself...

Nothing happened... Although, any kind of economic help would be welcomed, i'm pretty much broke... Or rather, The Arab Nations are broke ;)

--------------------

To Choke: I was somewhat drunk yesterday when i was talking to you via MSN :D

Originally posted by Nibbe
Ey, a big bad bump for (i think) EmuGod.

Hmmm interesting the guy who wanted to save this PBEM is not exactly playing.

Guys I have adult ADD, and my attention span is short, I suggest we get going or else my attention to this one will be gone.......

I'm getting to it! You try finding the right save when you're the USSR in 3 of these! They'are all Arabs_year.net and I've kept all the save games. But do not fear, I will keep playing this one.

Top Bottom