Is it possible to disable some civs?

Katos

Chieftain
I just don't like some civs, like Confederates or Native Americans (which I would replace by many different tribes, like cherokees or iroquois), so is it possible to remove some of these from the mod?

Possible, but you have to go into the xml to do so. I don't have the files on hand to give you, however.

I just don't like some civs, like Confederates or Native Americans (which I would replace by many different tribes, like cherokees or iroquois), so is it possible to remove some of these from the mod?

Irorquois are already in v36 Official release, Native American is mostly Sioux tribes.

Confedrates were removed some time after v36 release thru the SVN. If you want a Current version of the Mod (pre-v37 SVN 9328) you can find a D/L link in the V36 Crime Patch Thread. This version will let you play with the most current balancing and Mod additions as well as Bug fixes.

We, the Team, are to the point that we can not go back and "re-fix" v36 Official release version problems. Either use the SVN method of updating, or Use the Full Mod patches that I put out in the v36 crime Patch thread. Warning: v36 official save games Are Not compatible with the current SVN or the current Full Mod Patch.

JosEPh

Top Bottom