Is stripping an art?

this thread demands pictures!!?!?!

Behold:

of course its an art, the art of seduction

she dont strip in the movie but I suggest y'all check out Salma Hayek in Dusk till Dawn if you dont think its an art.

art is in the eye of the beholder. If it has aesthetic value to you it is art. Nude dancing hmmm, I wouldn't call it a high art. I can definetly see how some would say it's not art and others who say it is.

Anybody who says that the stripping is NOT an art has obviously never seen anyone strip.
If you had, you knew that there is huge difference between good and bad stripping.
The amount of choreography and grace needed does not depend on the amount of clothes someone is wearing. And I would have to be in a very desperate need indeed, if I ever felt attracted to a woman, who is just boredly showing off her nudity.

A fitting joke:

Spoiler :
Policeman stops a speeding sports car with a stunning beauty behind the driver's wheel. After having got her ticket, she casually opens trunk and hands a fistful of dollars to the policeman. He is awestruck, as the entire trunk is full of money.
"Where'd you get all that money?", he is finally capable of asking.
"I do BJ", she says with a shrug.
"What? You want to say you simply suck d***s?"
"Does your wife have that much of money?"
"No."
"See then. Your wife sucks d***s. I do BJ."

Q.E.D.

of course its an art, the art of seduction

she dont strip in the movie but I suggest y'all check out Salma Hayek in Dusk till Dawn if you dont think its an art.

i usually really dont like feet but i really wouldnt mind being tarantino in that scene

Haha, you Norwegians. Always the firsts in innovation.

Sorry that my post is only one line long. It's not spam.

Top Bottom