I've lost my BtS cd

Armorgan

Chieftain
Hi, I have Warlords and BtS installed on my computer. I moved recently and I lost the play disk for BtS. I still have the 2nd install disk, though that won't do me any good. So my question is, can I run fall from heaven from my warlords disk?
And if not, are there any big differences with the mod if I download the version that works without BtS? I'm almost ready to go out and buy the expansion again just for this mod!

Hi, I have Warlords and BtS installed on my computer. I moved recently and I lost the play disk for BtS. I still have the 2nd install disk, though that won't do me any good. So my question is, can I run fall from heaven from my warlords disk?
And if not, are there any big differences with the mod if I download the version that works without BtS? I'm almost ready to go out and buy the expansion again just for this mod!

The warlords disk wont work. And there are massive difference between the BtS version and the vanilla version (as in a year and a half of additional development on the BtS version).

Crap. Well, thanks for the replies. I guess I'll have to buy BtS again. I didn't know I could back up a disk. I'm actually not quite sure what that means.

It means create a virtual copy on your computer. If you lose the disk, you can burn the image back onto a disc, but it wont have the $30 paper on it :) Im pretty sure its technically illegal, but if spirit of the law means anything to you wont have any moral problems.

It means create a virtual copy on your computer. If you lose the disk, you can burn the image back onto a disc, but it wont have the $30 paper on it :) Im pretty sure its technically illegal, but if spirit of the law means anything to you wont have any moral problems.

The right to do a backup of your legally owned copy of a any CD/DVD ROM is protected by the law, despite of what Software companies would like us to believe.

Top Bottom