Jan 12th PBEM Patch 1.52

Sent the turn on the 5th, at 10:50 AM EST.

I also am going to be out of town from April 8 - April 16. Sorry for the inconvenience guys. I will check to see if I have the turn the morning of the 8th, after that I won't be able to check until the 17th.

From DaBeast

I also am going to be out of town from April 8 - April 16. Sorry for the inconvenience guys. I will check to see if I have the turn the morning of the 8th, after that I won't be able to check until the 17th.

I bet it's sitting in DaBeast's inbox right now.

While we're waiting for the turn, everyone install the 1.61 Patch that just came out. I'll be installing it tonight, so when I eventually get the turn from DaBeast, I'll be sending it along with it being saved from my machine using the Patch.

Ack, I'm sorry to add on to the delays here, but my PC is having some issues. That said, I'll be able to take my turn tomorrow at a friend's.

Hey guys you should join in on the RealPolitik game.
We'll be forming the teams this weekend, so get over to the forum and put your name into the list of people wanting to play. You don't even need to have an active role in the beginning, but you joining up will make the forming of the teams so much better (especially since we're a bit short on the number of players we really want to start with).

It's a ton of fun, and not even all that time intensive. And it'll give you something fun to do when your able to access the web forum for the game, but not able to load the game itself. I do the bulk of my posting on the furom while at work.

So get on over to http://evo-games.net/Home/viewforum.php?f=247 right now and join up!! :)

Top Bottom