Jan 12th PBEM Patch 1.52

Well, did you find out from Muzzle who he sent the turn to and if that person confirmed getting it? I don't remember who is after Muzzle.

EDIT: Ok, looking back in the thread it looks like Muzzle sends the turn to Eldbridge who sends the turn to DaBeast who then sends it to me. I've sent an email via CFC to Muzzle. I'll also do the same for El, but I believe he's active since he's in a PitBoss game I'm in.

EDIT #2: PM's sent to both of them. I see El is definately active in one of his other PBEM's as looking at another thread, there are turns that keep getting passed to him even over the past couple days. So Muzzle probably needs to Re-Send his turn to El so that El can play it and pass it on to DaBeast. I really wanna get this game moving along again!!! :D

Game News Update:

I heard back from my email to Sir El. He has now resent to DaBeast the 1120 BC turn, which is the correct date for the current turn. So once DB plays his turn, which will hopefully be today, I'll be able to play and send on my turn after I get home from volleyball tonight!!

:D

FYI -

Have not received the turn from Elbridge. I will check again this evening... Hopefully it will arrive soon.

I have sent the game twice to elbridge.... and he seems not to be responding... I recieve the tunr from bryan and a few days agop he querried me.. i resent turn 1060 to eldbridge..... and again nothing has happened... that is where I beleive the hang up is located... in the end it is my fault due to my system offline ... we probably lost momentum after 3 weeks... sorry:blush:

DaBeast said:
Have not received the turn from Elbridge. I will check again this evening... Hopefully it will arrive soon.
He resent the turn to you 23 hours ago. I know that, because he even copied me on it because I had emailed him myself asking when he sent it to you. He's definately active and responsive. I've just forwarded it to you as well from my gmail account. It went to your optonline account, which you should be able to check over the web. I know I can, as I have one of those too. Check it to see if you've received the one I just sent.

Muzzlehead said:
i resent turn 1060 to eldbridge
The current turn is 1120 BC, which I have the file which Sir El mailed to DB and copied me on the mail.

I did receive the mail from both elbridge and hitanykey (I can't tell you why the e-mail from elbridge just arrived)...

The problem with both e-mails is it contains turn 1120, which is not the current turn. I sent that turn to HitAnyKey on June 5.

The correct turn, as Muzzle stated, is turn 1060. Once Elbridge plays turn 1060 and sends it on to me, we'll be good to go.

Ok, this is definately getting confusing. :D

Yes you're right...1120 BC did reach me from you. And I played it and sent it to Moorgle on 6/6. Moorgle, did you play the 1120 turn that I had sent you on 6/6?

I'm going to resend it anyway, just in case.

:)

Received turn 1060 from Elbridge and passed it on!

We should be moving again.

Now, back to world domination...

:)

Top Bottom