Jan 12th PBEM Patch 1.52

I think everyone who had sent out a turn should just re-send the last turn they played. Whoever doesn't get a duplicate of a turn they had already played would end up having to play their 'new' turn. Everyone else just disregards the duplicate and deletes it.

Something tells me Muzzlehead might have it. I sent him an email asking for him to send me everyone's email address so I could do a mass email to all the players to find out what's going on. And I havn't heard from him at all.

I just resent him the last turn again. If it is muzzle and we can not get a hold of him is the game done, or can we find a replacement?

Muzzle is the game admin. No way to replace him without knowing the Admin password. Since that's the only way to get a new password for a replacement, if I recall.

Still not sure where the delay was or why. I really wish everyone would post to this thead updates and all that jazz. Especially if they aren't going to be able to play the turn for a few days.

Sorry for adding to the delay, I thought the game was doomed! Sent it off just now.

Sorry for the delay, but I'm going to need another day or two to send it off.

EDIT: Alright it's on its way again

Send another email to him. If he's really not interested in playing anymore and is going to be taking this long for every turn, then we should try to get the Admin password from him and replace him (or turn him into AI, if that's possible).
I was actually liking this game...and not just because I'm currently in the lead. :D

I received the game and sent it off several days ago.... I am not the one holding the game up... I send it out the day I recieve it.... sorry I don't read this board much... I just wait till the game lands in my email then paly and send it

Currently I am waiting for the next turn... I sent out turn 0685 bc .... to Elbridge

Top Bottom