Japan Multiplayer Scenario PBEM

TomYo689

Emperor
We're doing the Sengoku Sword of the Shogun MP scenario.

Order / Player name / tribe / timezone

1 / TomYo689 / Date (the player 1 civ) / -5
2 / RickFGS / Hojo / +0
3 / Lanzelot / Miyoshi / +1
4 / Glasnost / Oda / +2

Rules:
It seems like other play by email game hosts have some arbitrary and unenforceable rules. This game isn't asking for that. However I plan to play by a set of guidelines and would like the rest of us to join it too, optionally.

• No blatant scamming or lying. For example ask for right of passage just to get into someones kingdom to attack them easier. An example for scamming: don't name a city after a tech and trade it in the trade screen as if it was a technology...

• Try to do your turn and pass on the .sav file in a reasonable time period. If you are unable to do your turn for more than a week or two it might be nice to give your slot to someone who can.

• Say you have a strong army and you feel like attacking someone: give them a chance to bribe you away before outright attacking. You may demand as much as you want as a bribe (this means cities included). If you are like really killing someone to death it would be nice to allow a player to survive with 1 city if he requests, instead of forcing him off the map.

• It is possible to have nationality-hidden units in this scenario. They don't come till late in the game. When they become available you'd better have your cities well garissoned. I think it would defeat the purpose of the unit if there was any attempt to impose rules on its use. I personally don't think I'm even gonna use them but that's irrelevent

I find it hard to reject a person for posting only a day later than another. We'll go with 6 players. How often will all of you be able to do your turn? Like can you check every day or something similar?

Also what time zones are you in?

Wow, Quick response!
See Tom i'll told ya, people gonna love this scenario :)

Ok yeah so if you guys want to pick your starting location you can. First come first serve. Waiting for a reply from Glasnot before we start.

Rick I hope my statement on rules doesn't scare you away

Tom, Moscow is UTC/GMT +4

I pick Irnagawa, if everyone is ok.
Or we can also make the game on random map, what do you think?

My brother decided he didn't want to play when I asked him which tribe he wanted to use. Lol. We're starting with 5 players and 3 computers.

Rick don't think of them as rules :cooool:

It would be nice to have everyones email for turn passing and contacting. I started the game but need to be able to send it to the next player. The order that the players go in is in the first post.

If all aspects of the situation have been performed properly, the game shall have began.

I now understand why people hide their email address. I noticed my junk folder has gone from 0 to 5 in a single day. We'll have to pass them around privately

I now understand why people hide their email address. I noticed my junk folder has gone from 0 to 5 in a single day. We'll have to pass them around privately

You don´t have to do it privately, the SPAM bots are programmed to search for xyz@alpha.com type phrases on the web, if you type it like xyz at alpha dot com you´ll be fine. ;)

ODA gps to Sting

Since I don't yet have Stings email address here is the save as an attachment.

May the honor be with you.

-Oda Glasnost

Attachments

• JapanGlasnostJan1450 AD.SAV
    49.2 KB · Views: 225
Top Bottom