Japan Multiplayer Scenario PBEM

GPS

Its because your guys have just been enjoying the great scenery from the hill.

Guys do you have any idea - why my and Glasnost's chiefs look exactly like Elvis Presley? What a hell is going on here? :lol:

C3C engine recognizes birthday of the king of rock and changes it temporarly? Long live the King Baby! :D (it´s a known easter egg i believe?)

:eekdance: :eekdance: :eekdance: :band: :eekdance: :eekdance: :eekdance:

Note: GPS to Lanzelot, slaughtered a barbarian encampment, took their riches and virgins back to civilization :mischief:

"The barbarians tremble before the mighty microphone of Daimyo Lanzelot!" -- Wait a moment, what did I just say? Something's wrong here. :confused:
Counsel! Counsel!! Where is my sword? What happened?

Counsel: But master, don't you know? Today is the birthday of one of the Greatest Kings that ever lived in the history of mankind! Everyone sings songs today in his honor. I thought you wanted to join the celebrations, and put that mic on your dressing chair yesterday evening...

Lanzelot: Ah, well done my wise counselor! (Withdraws, singing...)
"Oh let me be -- your teddy bear..."

GPS to Glasnost

In my experience the Elvis easter egg is a permenant plague only curable by reformatting computer or buying a new one.

In my experience the Elvis easter egg is a permenant plague only curable by reformatting computer or buying a new one.

Won't help... :mischief:

But there is an easier fix:
  1. On Jan 7th, 23:59, open the "Adjust Date&Time" icon in the lower right corner of your PC and change the date to Jan 8th. (So that a few seconds later it will go to Jan 9th.)
  2. On Jan 9th, 00:01, open the "Adjust Date&Time" icon in the lower right corner of your PC and change the date from Jan 10th back to Jan 9th.
:king:

Well, it makes a sense! I was thought i'm going crazy!
Then i demand the same thing to be for Michael Jackson ;)

Daimyo Lanzelot beats a barbarian over the head with his mic. (After that philistine did not pay due respect to Lanzelot's singing...:D) After this little "incident", the entire barbarian camp was immediately convinced by the "artistic qualities" of Daimyo Lanzelot's performance and broke into a loud round of applause, promoting him to the status of "veteran singer".

This painting shows Daimyo Lanzelot receiving his "well-deserved" applause:

GPS to Glasnost, 10

Of course a famous singer requires an appropriate payment. When the barbarian villagers refuse to pay their entree fee, Daimyo Lanzelot exchanges his mic with the sword again to put more weight behind his words... Now the villagers willingly deliver the requested admission of 25g... ;)

GPS to Glasnost, T10

Top Bottom