Japan Multiplayer Scenario PBEM

Not long ago it looked like my king was gonna die. All the ronin went in my city and the closest barbarians are outside of borders. Trying to make a stack so I can get a settler out safely.

GPS to Miyoshi, Lanz

Oda Bushi near border, Damyo Rick is getting jumpy...bashing the table, the mad samurai demanded "pay me 100gp Oda! or else...", what can i do? :mischief:

Oda Bushi near border, Damyo Rick is getting jumpy...bashing the table, the mad samurai demanded "pay me 100gp Oda! or else...", what can i do? :mischief:

Oda bushi was trying to go meet his new neighbours to sit evening with few litres of sake, but was instead send home with curses.. sad bushi went home to drink it all in his misery.

"Why do they always think I come with bad intentions.. :sad:"

GPS to Lanz

Oda citizens were making ugly faces to Hojo soldiers in a clear provocation...Damyo Rick is not going to stand by and let this be...Hojo honor must be restored, War is declared on Oda!

Spoiler :
vHorseman(4/4) vs rYamabushi(3/3) -> vYamabushi(4/4)
vHorseman(4/4) vs rYamabushi(4/4) -> vYamabushi(3/4)
vHorseman(4/4) vs rYamabushi(3/4) -> vYamabushi(2/4)
vHorseman(4/4) vs rYamabushi(2/4) -> vHorseman(1/4)
vHorseman(4/4) vs rBushi(3/3) -> vHorsemen(1/4)

The city of Kofu falls to Hojo assault.

City of Okazaki:
vYamabushi vs vAshigaru -> vAshigaru(3/4), Yamabushi retreats.

War over a few grimmaces? Who has ever heard such a thing? :confused:
Daimyo Lanzelot politely would like to ask the two warring Daimyos to sit down with a calm mind and consider the situation with withdom and patience like our Honored Old Teacher Lao-Tse told us! :worship:

GPS to Glasnost

This game might be a lot faster than I thought :|

Oh no. I am running late again :blush: Will play later today.

Been toughest few weeks of this year but things are starting to look brighter now!

So it seems that the mighty Hojo has decided go from warmongering to actual assault.. I guess no-one can be said to be surprised about the "honor-full" behavior of our "beloved" neighbor..

We may go down, but we go down with the fight!

tl:dr:
Game on!

To Tom.

No fights were fought at my turn, but I may have left present for you Rick. :mischief:

Also props to the yamabushi standing last in the city of Kofu and fighting back many waves of attack!

Top Bottom