Jarmrik s factory

Wiesel 1A2 requested by Kathy.
I provide the TOW version, because I've just lost the 20mm turret i had and was too lazy to re-do it. And it was a painful error, because the TOW turret has been a hell to design... I didn't want to make two cubes and a cylinder, and the model I got from Popkifumi was so highly detailled that I couldn't do anything with! So once more, I had to model all it by myself.
MG-3 (non functional) is a reskinned modified version of Kine100's MG-42.
Hope it will fit to this war of yours, Kathy.

Wiesel_1A2.jpg

Download:

Last edited:
Me-109 Z requested by Kathy. Credits to TheCoyote for the anim.

From the curious Zwilling concept series. I don't know what you want to do with that, but as far as I know it was a attempt for an heavy fighter/tactical bomber.
So I used the mosquito's anim, which will allow you to throw it against ennemy bombers just as against ground targets. I kept it visually unarmed; but as it's very fresh (just finished it in the afternoon), I can put the 500kgs bomb and the two under-wing Mk108 if you need it. Just let me know, and hope you enjoy.

Me109Z.jpg

Download:

Cool :goodjob:
Thank you for doing this - not only the two units I requested, but the other ones too. I am always happy to see there are active modders left.

The plane will be used for some kind of national unit or world unit, it will be used for some heavy fighter/heavy bomber Unit that is limited in some kind, so not everyone can build masses of this.

Very cool. And it is relevant - again closes the problems with the absence / shortage of weapons classes. There were simply no heavy IFVs, and there was only one self-propelled ATGM. For the Russian drone - a separate Russian thank you.
In general, hooray, life is getting better :).
I realized a little too late I put the Kornet launcher version. However, if it really gives you insomnia, I can modify and upload a bomb equiped version of the Orion, just request.

The evil purists in my person wanted just the "Cornet":D. The nuance is that they are trying to make a universal platform out of "Orion". Capable of operating missiles not only on ground targets, but also on drones. At the same time, if you can effectively attack large drones with conventional ATGMs, then small copters are a much more problematic target.
At the end of last year, Orion tested a kind of "universal" missile specifically for UAVs, and helicopter-type, (i.e., most likely just a copter). It is believed that this is a specific modification of the "Cornet" (with homing elements?).

Last edited:
I remembered a post in the request thread about drones and told myself you would probably be interested with this one.
The implementation of the missile implies creating a new projectile, meaning a bit of XML code and nif editing. Do you know how to do that? I'm on something else this week-end, so I probably won't have time to do the whole thing right now. So if you know how to assign a new projectile (nif editing, XML effect cloning), I can take two hours to build the missile you want. But before doing that, you should test the drone in-game and have a look. Because in my opinion the scale doesn't really allow you to see if it's a bomb or a missile (the original MQ-1 anim uses one bomb only, unlike the vanilla bomb run anim). Let me know!

Cool :goodjob:
Thank you for doing this - not only the two units I requested, but the other ones too. I am always happy to see there are active modders left.

The plane will be used for some kind of national unit or world unit, it will be used for some heavy fighter/heavy bomber Unit that is limited in some kind, so not everyone can build masses of this.
Glad it fits. I made a test of joining two Me109 from RTW (which was fortunately a "kit" model), but I didn't like the result, so I modeled it from the pic you provided in your request. In-game, the 512dds doesn't offer a good rendering (too much details on the camo probably), so I invite you to switch directly to the 256dds. I brought it in DXT5, so the colors don't melt too much. You ll decide yourself.

I remembered a post in the request thread about drones and told myself you would probably be interested with this one.

Thanks a lot, and you guessed it by 200% 🤩 - I'm a fan of drones, especially Russian ones.
Let me know!

Thanks a lot again, but...
1. even I'm not that fanatical
2. the drone, of course, can carry a mixed load, with missiles under the wings and a bomb under the fuselage.
3. yes, the bomb under the fuselage is PARTIALLY visible only at a very specific angle. I just already tried to consider it on the Su-7 model.
4. at the same time, small correctable bombs of the type KAB-50 in general form is quite similar to the "Cornet". That is, will have to suffer from purism not only from a certain angle, but also at maximum magnification.
5. finally, if I still have doubts, I can always borrow a bomb from the same "Su".
6. and yes, even this is not the end. For "Orion" bombs, there is a "stealth" container, the shape of which is unknown. So with total realism there is... some difficulties.

German Pak40 anti-tank gun with an artillerist.
I had a project of putting humanoids on mechanized units. I first used dummies but was not satisfied. After several fails in pasting infantry/marine body on the vanilla canoneer, I finally came across a Zerver's unit using the machinegunner, which was easier to reskin.
Sadly, the nif is heavy and I guess using this unit extensively may cause slowdowns.

Pak_40.jpg

Download:

I like this. I also thought about the missing crew for artillery units, but I am not skilled enough to change the animations for the men.

It was worth getting distracted by the debate about the role of aviation in WW II, and I almost missed the interesting.
Wow :love: . Again, an excellent and very necessary gun, closing another gap. As I think you know, about 2/3 of World War II tanks were killed by anti-tank artillery fire. And at the same time, an American 37 mm cannon would have had to deal with heavy tanks earlier. It is clear that in Civ, a tank can be stabbed with a spear, but a 37 mm cannon cannot even be poked at a tank. In general, absolutely implausible

:) Glad you like it! I'm sure you need some more to saturate your HD...

The role of aviation in WWII? I missed that one (if you're talking about a thread here, of course).
On AT guns, I personally use them in the same way Firaxis did with machineguns: I give them the same stats as the original AT infantry with one first strike and put them OnlyDefensive, as I cannot imagine the guys pushing their cannon in the hope of catching up a tank...

British OQF 17-pounder anti-tank gun with its artillerist. As for the Pak40, same motive, same process.
The irony is that the artillerist concept as it's proposed here is completly inaccurate. But well, I liked it this way, forgive me.

17pounder.jpg

Download:

Soviet ZIS-3 anti-tank gun and its artillerist, again.
zis-3.jpg

Download is here:

Hi Jarmrik! Thanks for your creations! They're amazing. I was wondering if you can assist in helping me create units or if you can create units for a modern military? I was hoping to create some vehicles like the HMMWV, Dingos and Iveco LMVs that doesn't have a person-gunner on top? Those vehicles with just a MG system up top would be pretty cool and more universal...

Last edited:
Hi Jarmrik! Thanks for your creations! They're amazing. I was wondering if you can assist in helping me create units or if you can create units for a modern military? I was hoping to create some vehicles like the HMMWV, Dingos and Iveco LMVs that doesn't have a person-gunner on top? Those vehicles with just a MG system up top would be pretty cool and more universal...
Hi, glad you like it.
To be sure, are you looking for new models or modifying the existing ones would be enough?

Hi, glad you like it.
To be sure, are you looking for new models or modifying the existing ones would be enough?
Modifying would be enough I think. I think using the existing models would be fine, just swap out the gunner for a machine gun system similar to what's on the Stryker?

Attached photo for reference
Stryker.jpg

There are your vehicles: Humvee, Dingo & VBL. I used the turret provided in the KrugerPritz's original pack.
An express work, I made no recolor. I leave you this duty, as you seem to know what you want and what to do :).
I joined the neutralized models, so you can change the turret if you want, or simply have civil vehicles. Just let me know if there's something not working, or something else.

Nice recolors you made with the infantry, don't hesitate to share them! Are the strykers skin the original ones, or did you reworked them?

Attachments

• Autogun_Light_Vehicles.rar
    527.2 KB · Views: 6
These last weeks I've been re-working my sci-fi mod. I wanted to deliver a big set, but I'm floundering on human bodies, so I upload what I've done as it is, with old things and more recent things. I will bring the rest when I will make significant progress in human body UVmapping and skeleton attachement. Euler-XYZ remains my beloved ennemy...

To begin, a heavy infantry squad, which is one of the first modifications I made in my short model-designer life, from the time I was discovering the joys and pains of nifskope.
These are composites models based on Deliverator's BE unit conversions (you can find the originals in DuneWars); helmet is from GarretSidzaka (correct me if I'm wrong); the sergeant's head is SaibotLieh's Marpesia leaderhead -glory to them. The assault rifle is an assembly of G36 (from?) and Firaxis FF destroyer, the suppressor/shotgun is inspired from an other spaceship (I don't remember which one); I modelled the rocket launcher from the void and skinned it with the SAMinfantry's launcher.
Warning with the sergeant: she's intended to be a unique unit. As it uses a leaderhead, it's a big nif file; so you'd better not have too much in your game. This said, have fun with them.

41thRangers_FullSquad.jpg

Download:

Top Bottom