Jarmrik s factory

Glamour and chic :D . It's a very beautiful plane. I liked the previous units, but you are progressing. At the same time, for example, Walter Hawkwood successfully proves that Civilization 4 can be a very aesthetic game - and I would like to continue this tradition. So long live the kawaii and the cute... Oh, harsh militarism.
It turns out I am more sensitive to war machines & equipments aesthetics than architecture or painting, for example. Possibly a pronounced good balance between Mars and Venus in my sky :lol:. And I must admit I regularily feel amazed considering I can be touched by the design of death machines more than standard art expression. There are some things we can't explain, this one is mine... The good news is that it some of you can enjoy it!

What a song! Haven't found the original. Is it a Russian one?

HI ,
you did some magnificent models.
might have to use it in my mod instead of my older ones.

thanks, keep up the good work.
Thanks Keldath.
I originally wanted to upload my past archaic works, but I fell in modeling - the serious modeling I mean!
I try to provide models we haven't seen here, and generally avoid what's already been done. A way for me to thank the people who provided me elements to make one of my favorite games - if not THE one - last for two decades now.
Of course, if you need a specific model or a renewal of an existing one that is in my reach, you know what to do :).

It turns out I am more sensitive to war machines & equipments aesthetics than architecture or painting, for example.
Hmm, I have very similar preferences and, as a Russian should, I have already come up with a dubious theory about this:old:. Art is just art. At the same time, since the time of the ancient Mediterranean, it has been almost entirely focused on the image of a person. That is, it appeals almost only to "social" instincts.
And in the case of military equipment, we see the physical embodiment of speed and/or power. And this is an appeal to a much deeper, pre-agricultural aesthetics. It's a "big and strong beast", yes. In general, drawing a bomber is about the same as what the Upper Paleolithic artists did, the Scythians with their animal style, the Assyrians with their lions, etc. Well, now National Geographic is making money on it.
At the same time, all aesthetic feelings grew out of very practical survival interests. A top predator, strong and healthy, is not only a danger. This is a sign that there is a lot of delicious protein nearby. Well, Homo sapiens dug into the niche of the supreme predator at least hundreds of thousands of years ago. In other words, it is a very fundamental and ancient "software".

Possibly a pronounced good balance between Mars and Venus in my sky

Perhaps everything is much more materia l:D. Your ancestors just weren't exclusively farmers. According to the documents, my ancestors are located in the 16th century on the southern/steppe border, while how long they lived there before the ubiquitous bureaucracy was established in Russia is a separate and interesting question. Meanwhile, near Kursk at that time there were not only Tatar cavalry and Polish Hussars with valuable leopard fur, but also a lot but also many other objects for gambling hunting. So that hunting began to resemble the early industry in the neighborhood – with a narrow specialization, etc.

What a song! Haven't found the original. Is it a Russian one?

Yeah, this is a Russian reaction to the Russian dress uniform introduced in 2017. The Ministry of Defense tried to "make it beautiful" to the best of its very, um... provincial understanding. As a result, there were tons of banter. The song simply appeals least of all to local realities, which are obscure from the outside.

Last edited:
Just on time for a last upload this year...

One more unit built from nothing else than imagination, here's the Varnstaähl VS-21 "Thyren". It's a maybe more than modern main battle tank I designed for the fictionnal civ I play with in classic BTS game. Looks like a mix between T-72, Leopard 2A7 and something else... Did my best for textures also made from scratch - which is not what I do best. Furnished with three liveries, don't hesitate to recolor/add details to it, if you have inspiration.
At first I wanted to put it on modern armor anim, but for a reason I don't understand, it worked well in pedia viewport but was completly unanimated in game (if one knows why, let me know). Then I re-built it on tank anims and it now works correctly.

VS21_Thyren_Green.jpg

VS21_Thyren_Tundra_disruptive.jpg

VS21_Thyren_Urban_disruptive.jpg

Download here:

Hi all,
First, I lately wish you a happy new year, and hope you're all fine, wherever you are. I'm a bit late on it because of being quite busy last month with musical projects, an other video game in which I involved myself as beta tester, and some personnal issues... Well, life!
Then I didn't have enough time for long modeling sessions, but with patience, I achieved some projects I started on the late of 2023. Of course, not evrything I wanted, as usual.

As a starter, I upload the vehicules I needed for my custom civ, designed in line of the tank I uploaded earlier. In the same way, I built them from scratch, I tried to add more details to textures; I don't know if it was necessary, but I wanted to try. I also understood how to use layers with my picture software (please stop laughing!) and then made experiments with camo patterns. I included a plain military green texture to each, in case one would want to apply his own camo.

So... First, Varnstaahl VS-18 "Vaermin", a light recon vehicule equiped with an automatic 12.7 turret.

VS18_Vaermin.jpg

Download here:

Next, Varnstaahl VS-23 "Velthyr", available in two versions: a classic APC equiped with an automatic 12.7 turret too (no surprise, I used the one I did for the Vaermin), and an IFV with a heavier turret with a 40mm canon.

VS23_Velthyr_APC.jpg

VS23_Velthyr_IFV.jpg

Download here:

Finally, Hakn Avionics H3 "Akarl-A", an attack helicopter, with functional canon/rockets anims and animated rotors. I used Snafusmith's Mi24 to animate it.

HaknAvionics_AkarlA.jpg

Download here:

Now some contemporary vehicules you're probably more familiar with.
Here's the KMW Fennek, a german light armored vehicle. I used paintings found on the web to design it, I think it's near from the real geometry, though I'm not sure of which variant it is (they are numerous). Powered by Snafusmith HUMVEE's kfm, included in the download just in case. May it strenghten your german or dutch army.

KMW_Fennek.jpg

Download here:

Let's put some "frenchship" in Civ4 this month, starting with the Nexter/RTD VBCI (the french for AIFV...). I was not satisfied of using the Rosomak for the french expeditionary forces of my MW mod, so I decided to build the "real" one by myself. I chose a simple sand livery, as I didn't have time/courage to work on a more complex camo pattern. Anims included in the file, should fit well with Kine100's french modern infantry sets.

VBCI.jpg

Download here:

And here's the Mirage 4000, an abandoned project of Dassault. It was designed to be the successor of the well known Mirage 2000, but was proposed at the wrong moment. I use this one as a multirole fighter for my fictive civ in a blue-grey livery, but I also included a desert one, as there was a project to sell it to Saudi Arabia and Irak, but this never happened. No national marks, this gives you the possibility to put the ones you want. Use jetfighter.kfm for this one.

Mirage4000_grey.jpg

Download here:

Nothing else for now, but of course, some other units are on the way...

I am looking for a Bandvagn 206 (preferable armed mit machinegun on the first car).

MatteM made a good modell once but did not upload it. Later he made a modell with an even better texture, but missing the second car, which is important for the vehicle. Maybe you can do a try for it?

Hägglunds & Söner Bandvagn 206 with mounted MG3 and generic marine artillerist.
Requested by Kathy.

bv206.jpg

Lucky you, girl, as you got the time slot I originally reserved to eventually help PPQ with his mod. Whatever, I made it oneshot, with not much detail. I used the frozen marine you can find on Snafusmith's APCs, and also put a modified version of Kine100's mounted MG42 (I made it modular, meaning you easily can change it to an other weapon by yourself if you want). Check the scale, as I didn't bother with calculating the man/vehicle ratio (oneshot as I mentionned).
If you're hot to do it yourself, I can post the "blueprints" I used so you could make recolors, if you don't like this one (which is sverige summer camo if I'm not mistaken).

Download here:

Let's continue with french forces. Here's the Mirage IVP, the cold war strategic/nuclear bomber. I was tempted to build it on DCM atomic bomber, but didn't take to do so. It then just drops a single simple bomb (which is in fact an AGM-65). I'll maybe modify it... one day or an other!