JEELEN's Scenarios & Maps

Hi JEELEN,

I really liked your 1066AD map for Thoma's War. Which is why I would like this map as a template for a world with more civs at a different time in history. However, even with the 18+civ mod dll properly placed (works in custom game), the scenario seemes to be loced for 18 players. How can I remove said limit?

Thanks

I'm afraid I don't know... (To show the extent of my ignorance I once tried to include a 19th civ, which -small surprise - didn't work.) You better make it a general question, either on the general forum or the Thomas' War thread (sorry). :blush:

Your 1600 AD for CIV Gold BTS crashed with the new patch.

Lokolus's older Earth 1600 AD still works, suprisingly. :eek:

Good job to you both, though.

Hi, Zygmunt and thanks for the praise. I'm not sure what you mean it crashed with the new patch; what patch are you talking about? :confused:

What I meant was the most recent BTS patch. This was the first time I tried your version of Earth 1600 AD, so I was just guessing what might have caused the crash. I think when the game went to the campaign map view, I got desktop. :cry:

I see. That's too bad. I don't think I've had any reports of it before, and it didn't happen to me either. Although sometimes, with the latest CIV Gold version (v. 5.2) I do get a CTD. Have you tried reloading?

Oop, sorry.

No, I haven't tried reloading. Question though, is Civ Gold the "bundle pack" of Civ IV, Warlords + Beyond the Sword?

Civ Gold is a modpack for BTS, Civ Gold edition is the bundled release of Civ IV, Warlords + Beyond the Sword. Civ Gold was first (pre-Warlords), but then Firaxis stole the name :)

Re-hi Jeelen ;)

1) Actually it exists a mod for both Mac and Windows called History Rewritten in its 0.5 version from Xyth, a mac modder...

2) I propose you create with the civs from this mod different historical scenarios like "1000 AD for HR", "800 AD for HR" (since we have Karolus), "1250 AD for HR", "100 AD for HR", or why not "200 BC for HR" or "750 BC for HR"...

3) New civs are added like Turkestan, Polynesia, Vietnam, Siam, Tibet, Iroquois, Sioux, Swahili, Hungary, Amurru, Assyria, Hatti, Phoenicia and Israel and of course Nubia...

4) New Leaders also, new leaders traits, new of a few everything without modifying core of Civilization IV

5) So, It would be a really good idea if you could create some historical scenarios, and the mod could at term to include scenarios from yours...

6) i call to you because your scenarios are famous in theirs settings...
So, what don't you create a few scenarios for this mod ? After all your Vanilla BTS 3.19 scenarios can run with Mac Vanilla BTS 3.19, so you could isn't it ?`

Thanks by advance...

Sincerely yours...

I'll think about it... but, to be true, I haven't made a scenario in a while now, so don't get your hopes up. :undecide:

Top Bottom