JFD and Janboruta's Civilisations

I had your Scotland, Anglo-Saxons, Franks, Denmark and Norway
Sukritact's Events and Decisions
Tomatekh's Sumer
I may have had some more of your civs loaded but not in the game.

When I got the bug, I had all of that and more enable, including EUI which cairnsy could have forgotten to mention if he has it since it's a DLC.

Just had a game with HRE. They had like 100 Ambassadors but only bought one-city state, and that was halfway through the game.

I also have the bug with all of those (save EUI) and tons more that isn't a helpful list. But my version of the bug just has the resistance counter dance between 2 and 3 turns remaining.

I have far too many mods to easily list, but I have a lot of your civs and almost all of Tomatekh's

I had no problems with CTDs when I played HRE.

For those having problems with the eternal city resistance, could you please post your Mod Lists (particularly if the list is rather small). The issue is unlikely to be caused by one of my civ (or a combination of my civs) alone, but it could be some very anomalous mod conflict.

Norway is the only mod I had when I encountered this bug. I conquered 4-5 cities, and half of them never went out of resistance. Played as Norway, large fractal map, epic speed, random personalities, disabled diplomatic victory

Armenia updated:

• Support for Civ IV Traits, P&P, and Sukritact's City View thingey
  • After the first religion is founded, you will now meet the founder
  • With my Dynamic Top Panel, the Faith tooltip will now display what religion is the first World Religion
  • Misc code tidying

I found something weird inside JFD_NorwayFunctions.LUA :

function JFD_HaitiResistance(playerID)
local player = Players[playerID]
if player:GetCivilizationType() ~= GameInfoTypes["CIVILIZATION_HAITI"] then
local haitiReligionID = player:GetReligionCreatedByPlayer() or player:GetCapitalCity():GetReligiousMajority()
for iPlayer = 0, GameDefines.MAX_MAJOR_CIVS - 1 do
if iPlayer ~= playerID then
local otherPlayer = Players[iPlayer]
for city in otherPlayer:Cities() do
if city:IsOccupied() or city:IsPuppet() then
if city:GetReligiousMajority() == haitiReligionID then
city:ChangeResistanceTurns(1)
end
end
end
end
end
end
end
GameEvents.PlayerDoTurn.Add(JFD_HaitiResistance)

So I removed those lines to see if I could solve the resistance bug. And it actually worked. I do not know if it creats other bugs, but the resistance bug disappeared.

That would be the cause of the resistance bug, which is why people should update when notified to ;)

You cruel mod... wait, your old title again?
What is kathigkrat or whatever means?:eek:

hmmm...I thought I had updated Norway through the mod screen....Will do so again through your OP.

wait........I'm playing against Haiti right now and their effect isn't triggering at all......did some code get crossed?

New Armenia is nice. I got lucky and the religion handed to me was Catholicism, and I was also lucky for being in a particularly wealthy location, so I was easily able to enact the decision for the Grand Temple extremely quickly thanks to that gold to faith decision.

Now my only problem is that I'm channeling the religion so effectively that my prospects for conquest are being converted all on their own! Poor Mamikonian. (well okay my other problem is that the map is getting very full very fast and my computer is struggling to handle things even on turn 87 but)

Top Bottom