Join my marathon game

bitula

Prince
Ongoing game:
Non abuser RL game (marathon huge)
Join code: YWVkq
Please only those join for whom random leader selection is OK AND is NOT an abuser AND very long game is OK AND are members of this forum AND in case they are not able to play any more they are able to state this (and the reason) in this thread within 2 weeks.
Player status: 7/8 - game started. (one player quit for unknown reason)
------------------
Another random leader marathon huge with fewer players
Join code: GQDrn
Player status: 5/6 - game started (one player removed for quitting without reason other game)
-------------------
Ongoing game:
Join code: MB6Wp
Player status: 6/8 - game started. (two players removed for inactivity of 1 month)
-----------
Ongoing game:
Join Code: YqyWp
Player status 3/8: game started. from 5/8 -> 3/8: (two players accidentally quit.)

Last edited:
i have different version from you :((
Ah sorry, I forgot to mention, that my version includes all expansions GS (Gathering Storms and R&F), and all dlc, leaders pack etc if that matters. There are no modes checked (because of bug: game with modes not appearing in list), so not sure that dlc stuff matters, I guess just the expansions.

Hi Ant, thanks for joining. Now lets wait a month or so, and if no one else joins I guess we'll start it! Btw anyone joining please select random leader if not a problem, let all leaders be surprise. Note, I just moved to home office, so from my point of view I can do my move probably every day, but for others one week is OK from my side.

Hi Plaidman, thanks for joining (we are now 3 players). Now lets wait a month or so, and if no one else joins I guess we'll start it!

Thanks, we are actually 5 now. 3 more needed. Let's wait 3 more weeks, and if remains so, I'll set the remainder to AI. Well I am not categorically against someone choosing a leader, but would have preferred random (Troy if not a problem for you plz change to random).

Well I won't choose for sure, since I want at least my leader to be a surpirse. But if someone insists on choosing, I can't do anything about it, still better than having less players.
Oh we are 7/8! Just one more player needed then!

How about to activate this game modes?
- Monopolies and Corporations
- Heroes & Legends
- Dramatic Ages
- Barbarian Clans

I can not change my leader. Selection is not active. Do you know how to do it?

Hi stdrag,
I would like myself to activate those modes, actually all modes, but there is a know bug, which prevents doing this:
I reported it here: https://forums.civfanatics.com/threads/play-by-cloud-game-with-modes-is-not-listed.683160/
I think Firaxis will never fix this unfortunately, they don't seem to care about these kind of "cosmetic" bugs (though it is funny why then they added those checkboxes there at all)...
Regarding: selection is not active. I have no idea, maybe try to quit and then join again?

If I exit/enter then I get same leader. And selection is still unavailable. Can you change your leader? Could it be related to ready flag (it is set already for all players)?

Yeah you are right, seems to be a bug: it is not possible to change anything. I can't unready myself either or change my leader. So let it remain as it is now. The biggest issue is though, that I am not able to set or remove the 8-th open slot, so now we need to wait for an 8-th player... Otherwise it seems the game will never start... I guess there wasn't too much development effort put into this "staging room" LOL.

Top Bottom