JRandomNames Mod

Sadly I think Jeckels disappeared? Im playing Warlords a lot now and Id really like to get my naming suggestion up and running on it - its just not working at present for some reason :(

No. But we have incorporated a very versatile naming convention into our BUG mod.

might - didn't test it. Just lifted some python code.

I tried, but there's no instructions and I haven't read through this thread yet.

I threw it into the BTS/Mods folder, then loaded the mod through the BTS menu. It didn't auto rename my new units like I think it's supposed to, though (still named Warrior for example)

Can we have a civ-specific way of doing it, so that units from each civ were named for that civ's real-life units? For example English infantry would have named like the Grenadier Guards, the Royal Scottish Borderers and stuff like that, while an Armoured unit could be called the Royal Tank Regiment, a helicopter the 1st Rgt AAC... that would be awesome

I second that ... twelve years later.

The BUG mod only seems to create 1st, 2nd, etc. But if you want a list of civ-specific names, say HMS Victory, HMS Iron Duke, etc., etc., for your ships, how do you swing that?

Top Bottom