K 6 - Diplomacy

Hey, dedicated lurker here at the moment (no time to play due to RL constraints). I just wanted to comment - I think disease always comes in pairs (e.g. you always lose pop on two consecutive turns).

Sorry guys but I've got badminton training tonight, then working the early shift tomorrow. I'll TRY finish now but if I don't it'll be around 3pm GMT tomorrow!!

This RL business is one pain in the ass!

ok i managed people!! :D

1. Scout Movement - On "barb watch".
2. Worker's Working
3. Nottingham Warrior -> Granary
4. Boring...
6. London into Riot! York on Settler production.
7. More barb womping... we discover Writing, next up Mapmaking so we have a hope of getting outta here! :lol:
8. Blah...
9. Barb womping at Nottingham, London Temple > Settler.
10. Lots of nothing...
17. Barb killing. Worker stuff.
18. London Settler > Warrior, York Settler > Granary.
19. Settlers (with guards) going to suitable city sites. I'll leave it here for the next blokey...

As I said there are 2 Settlers on GoTo commands, London has expanded so we have incense in it's borders which needs to be connected. Rock on!

K6-1650BC.zip

docceh: you discovered writing on your 7th, so did sealman....

you did grab the wrong .sav...... :lol:

want to try again?

Gothmog said:
I think disease always comes in pairs (e.g. you always lose pop on two consecutive turns).

Thanks for the input, Gothmog! I hope we don't get another chance to verify it! (I seem to recall one time when I lost 2 pops, then went a few turns, then lost a 3rd pop, in another game. It made me wonder if the population level is part of the equation.)

sealman/docceh: sealman's save links to MY 2150 BC game. :lol: No wonder it was deja vu!

i got it...
:king:

err....
:eek:

i can't build road on the lux resources
:cry:

the settler is on goto desert... what is the settler gonna to do?
:lol: :crazyeye: :lol:

i will just move the settler around...
:egypt:

1525 Hasting founded (Civ3 Crashed :mad: - load again)
1500 Canterbury founded
1475 London build Settler
1450 York build Settler
1400 Nottingham Build Worker
1300 Warwick founded, London build Settler
1325 Coventry founded
1250 discover Mapmaking (on to Bronze Working)
1175 Newcastle founded, London build Settler (start Pyramids for fun :p)

Status @ 1150BC
8 small city
1 settler
5 worker
13 warrior

chinese had build The colossus... :rolleyes:
being on island, i suggest building Lighthouse :rolleyes:

a settler and a warrior somewhere in the middle,
i haven't assign them any place to go yet...

Remember, this game has modded rules! One of these is no city founding on Desert. (But you should be able to construct a road with a worker ... hmm :confused: )

Originally posted by civ_steve
Remember, this game has modded rules! One of these is no city founding on Desert. (But you should be able to construct a road with a worker ... hmm :confused: )

that all depends... Killer: did you mod the commerce benefit for roads in deserts? If there is no bonus, you can't build the road.

OMG!!! I got SUCH a scare when I read the first few replies!! .... then i scrolled down and read Steve's post!! :lol::lol::lol:

I thought i was going NUTS downloading wrong Sav's and all that, but I did click the right link, just a lil wonky linkage from our amphibious freind :lol:

nevermind eh!!!

I too noticed that a road couldn't be built on the desert where that incense is!! oh dear! :lol:

I guess once we harness the LARGE patch in the middle we'll be alright!

:aargh:

that can't be! wait one.....

hmmmmmm, desert SHOULD give +1 for road....

:blush: indeed, I wanted to take the food for irrigation out and misclicked (ouch!)..,...

got it!

lol nice one matey! :p

seems like Henry and Sealman don't have 2 braincells to rub together between them! :lol::lol:

:rolleyes: kiddin mateys!

Top Bottom