• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

K.I.S.S Beutification Program

Aw, thanks, Mistfit. You did a great job on cropping, but it makes him look purely mean without the contrast of the silly posture. He's the most affectionate cat I've ever had, but stubborn and mischievious. I think my current avie captures his essence best...maybe I'm just too close to him to be objective. The redraw cleans him up, but changes his look as well, so I'll stick to the old one. Thank you for your efforts. :)

Ansar the King said:
The second one is cute, it reminds me of Tom & Jerry. :p :crazyeye:
Yeah, but Tom never met Poco. eTom vs. cPoco, Poco wins and promotes.

Mistfit said:
CB.. I hate to brag but...

I really like your avatar
Brag away! I like it! :goodjob:

And I know you put a lot of work into it. You took my ideas, found the best of them, added your own special magic touch and presto! Genius!

I even put it into the Power Points Announcements at church Sunday morning so I could show it off to the other techies. (But I hid the slide when the congregation was present. They woudn't understand.)

While I don't plan to use it as a tattoo, I do plan to use it in my emails to friends.

you put a lot of work into it. You took my ideas, found the best of them, added your own special magic touch and presto! Genius!

Mist, I know you don't care about my opinion, but IIRC this paraphrases what I said when you did my avie a long time ago in a galaxy far far away. :crazyeye:

@ harriet, perhaps you could switch avies for when you are at war and when you are peaceful

Admiral Kutzov said:
@ harriet, perhaps you could switch avies for when you are at war and when you are peaceful
Now, there's a thought! :D

:eek: Admiral K's first thought...never thought this day would come...bless you gma for teaching Admiral here how to come out with something. :D :p

Admiral Kutzov said:
Everyone please take note and write it down. My first legitimate thought!
Does this mean that you have other thoughts that are not legitimate? :groucho:

Trying to channel W C Fields:
'Why, yes, I remember when my first thought struck me. I was in the hospital for three days.'
:dubious: :shake:

Top Bottom