Keniisu's Graphical Workshop

Keniisu

YouTuber | Modder
Keniisu's Graphical Workshop

Need some free art for a Mod? Well then I gotcha covered! I made a few leaderscreens, icons and more last night and I'm giving them away as I have no use for them as of now. :) So grab'em while you can! To take one just say "I want ___ Leaderscreen/Icon." and I will put you on the list of the takers.

You can also Request a Leaderscreen or Graphic if you want and I will most likely make it the same day or next. :D

Bundled Works:
(Comes with Leaderscreen, Leaderheads and something else!)

Otto I (Holy Roman Emperor)
Not Yet Claimed
Spoiler :

Icon

Leaderhead

Calvary

Leaderscreen

Single Works:
(Icons, Leaderscreens, Etc.)

Mongolia and Romania
None Claimed

Can I get some artwork for Westphalia? I need an icon for the UU and UB and I need their LS. The UU is the Voltigeur, the UB is the Napoleonshohe (now the Wilhemshohe Palace), and the leader is Jerome Bonaparte. The LS should be at the Wilhelmshohe palace, either the interior or exterior, whatever's easier for you or looks better.

Can I get some artwork for Westphalia? I need an icon for the UU and UB and I need their LS. The UU is the Voltigeur, the UB is the Napoleonshohe (now the Wilhemshohe Palace), and the leader is Jerome Bonaparte. The LS should be at the Wilhelmshohe palace, either the interior or exterior, whatever's easier for you or looks better.
I have completed ye's request. Had some trouble with the UB, but I think it turned out pretty good :)

UU and UB:
Spoiler :

Leaderscreen:
Spoiler :

Hey, I thought I'd let you know that in the Mongolia icon in the OP, you seem to have forgotten to copy the layer style onto the icon, so the soyombo itself is flat. Also, neither of your Iran icons look Iranian to me - the OP one seems to be the coat of arms of Romania (it's even got a cross in its beak), and the one you just posted is a symbol of Sikhism. I presume you meant to use the emblem of Iran, which has some visual similarities?

Hey, I thought I'd let you know that in the Mongolia icon in the OP, you seem to have forgotten to copy the layer style onto the icon, so the soyombo itself is flat. Also, neither of your Iran icons look Iranian to me - the OP one seems to be the coat of arms of Romania (it's even got a cross in its beak), and the one you just posted is a symbol of Sikhism. I presume you meant to use the emblem of Iran, which has some visual similarities?

Sorry about all of those mistakes. Just went back and changed them to their correct civilization names as I had saved them without labeling so I was going off memory to what civilization they were associated with.

Taking requests for Leaderscreens and Icons. Need references however ;)

Well, if you're taking requests, I might as well take you up on it :p
I need icons for the Chongtong and Seowon

Chongtong: (couldn't really find any great pictures of these, basically just any 14th/15th century Korean cannon will do.)
Spoiler :

Seowon:
Spoiler :

Well, if you're taking requests, I might as well take you up on it :p
I need icons for the Chongtong and Seowon

Chongtong: (couldn't really find any great pictures of these, basically just any 14th/15th century Korean cannon will do.)
Spoiler :

Seowon:
Spoiler :

Here's the Chongtong. (Was a little hard to make.)
Spoiler :

Here's the Seowon.
Spoiler :

You could have asked me, I had Korean cannon images from the period.

You can make one if you want, my forms of asset collection are very meritocratic.
Although this probably isn't the best place to discuss it.

Have I mentioned how lovely the Seowon icon looks? ;) ;) ;)

You can make one if you want, my forms of asset collection are very meritocratic.
Although this probably isn't the best place to discuss it.

Have I mentioned how lovely the Seowon icon looks? ;) ;) ;)

Haha, thanks. I'm flattered :)
I really do like how it came out though!

Top Bottom