Killed Tech Forum You Did, TF

Originally posted by Thunderfall
Don't worry Lucky, I'm not going to ask Corn back to the staff...

I'll create a new Tech forum as requested and PH can moderate it. :)

HOW DARE YOU DEFY ME!

Forced me off the staff....and then reopen the forum I helped create! MY BABY!!!!

That is the last straw TF!!!

Glad to see a tech support forum back at CFC. Thanks TF!

Don't know the background politics (and I'll steer clear of it), but hey Cornmaster, feel free to join us peasant posters! ;) Power to the Peasants! :lol:

<<lights torch>>
<<marches up hill to foreboding castle at night>>>
<<chanting something about monsters>>

Thanks TF. :)

Thank you so much for bringing the tech forum back TF! It is off to a great start. Drop in some time and hang with us tech geeks!:D

Originally posted by Lucky
No worries!

But you are getting indecisive and influenceable more and more! :lol: If this continues you will grant us custom avatars soon! :yeah:
:lol:
Indecisive? No. I just listen to members like I always have. ;)

For custom avatars you will always need 99999 posts and once u have that many posts, you can get a 1 byte 1x1 pixel avatar. I just can't stand those custom avatars. :D

You have had several yourself, and you let Kefka and Sixchan have custom avators for a day...

Hey TF, do you think we can change the name of Tech Support to something like Computer Talk or something a little different from Tech Support. The reason I ask is because this is a Civ3 site and alot of people will assume that this will be a forum for Civ3 problems. It really isn't because there already is a forum for that.
Anybody else got a better name than what I suggested?

How bout Geeks Anonymous? :) Or : -

Geeks Techspeak
The Technodome
Geeks Hangout
Techie Forum
Non-Civ Technical Forum

Let me think.....

Edit : - Ask Starlifter?

Pretty freaky when TF does it in the middle of me posting!
Thanks TF :)

Originally posted by Knight-Dragon
Edit : - Ask Starlifter?
I don't think we have enough room for the name starlifter would come up with! :lol:

Just kindin star!!! (ducks overflying plane)

No, I mean as in the name of the forum being, "Ask Starlifter". Seems like he's the one posting all the time, along with some. :)

Didn't someone once suggested renaming the Civ2 forums to Ask Starlifter? :lol:

Ah, gotcha now! :D I am trying to help with answer the questions also but starlifter is a storehouse of facts and either beats me to it or has better answers...or at least longer ones. ;)

Top Bottom