Klisz's Civs

Hmmm. I'm getting an odd error where neither Ansem, nor Master Hand will appear in the Leader Select Screen or List. I've looked through the different Logs (Database, xml, etc.) and haven't found any indications as to why they wouldn't appear. Thoughts?

Hmmm. I'm getting an odd error where neither Ansem, nor Master Hand will appear in the Leader Select Screen or List. I've looked through the different Logs (Database, xml, etc.) and haven't found any indications as to why they wouldn't appear. Thoughts?

Could you upload your logs (as well as a list of any other mods you're using) so I can take a look at them myself?

Oh, wait it just dawned on me: I looked through the gamefiles for these mods earlier to find out what was wrong and I noticed that they reference Germany and Japan (using them as a base for behaviors or something along those lines). When I saw that at first, it didn't register with me, but I just realized that apparently the problem is that I'm playing with the: Only Mod Civs Mod. Since Xemnas actually appears in the Leaders list, (without looking at the code) I'm assuming that he doesn't reference other Civilizations. That's why the errors didn't appear in the Log files when I checked them myself.

So, yeah defining Ansem and Master Hand's stats rather than using Germany and Japan as their base should fix the problem.

Hey Klisz, were you still needing a model for the Keyblade Graveyard UI? I know I had been working on one for you, but then... well, I'm not sure what happened. I guess I always thought you'd found an alternative that didn't need it, or something.

Anyways, if you still want the Keyblade Graveyard UI model I made, I can dig it up and send it to you!

Hey Klisz, were you still needing a model for the Keyblade Graveyard UI? I know I had been working on one for you, but then... well, I'm not sure what happened. I guess I always thought you'd found an alternative that didn't need it, or something.

Anyways, if you still want the Keyblade Graveyard UI model I made, I can dig it up and send it to you!

That would be greatly appreciated, thank you!

Thanks again! The art defines won't be necessary; the mod is now uploaded to the workshop here.

EDIT: While I was at it, I finally got around to updating my other civs to fix the problem preventing compatibility with Only Mod Civs.

Last edited:
Top Bottom