Knock-out stages — World Cup 2010

Moderator Action: Please remember that this is an English language forum. Translations are appreciated.

THX Kalif, be proud of the german gentelman and fine play, your should be proud of your selection what clean football they show on the field.

Deutschland verdient Silbermedaille.

With all due respect, but you could shove that silver medal into your ... ;)
I'm quite sick of 2nd and 3rd places. Time to play ugly again and win something again :D
Failing on the home straight sucks big time!

So, enjoy!

Well I will not bother because I am 100% sure that you have not understood what I want to say, well I think that Spain deserved to win because of is great gameplaying which has made in this worldcup.

Germany has been for me far superior to all other Nations, except for Spain, and in medals is not reflected that merit they deserve, I do not think that is worse finish in any position if this is the position that they deserved, Germany as he played against Spain did not deserve better position than Spain, but yhey had been by far the second best selection of this worldcup, this I what I referred.

Anyway I've tried to recognize you and be friendly with you, and I don´t think that with your comment I've been reciprocity,
With all due respect, but you could shove that silver medal into your ... ;)
I'm quite sick of 2nd and 3rd places. Time to play ugly again and win something again :D
Failing on the home straight sucks big time!

So, enjoy!
I do not missed you respect so I ask you not lose respect for me.
Thanks Kalif.

Moderator Action: Please remember that this is an English language forum. Translations are appreciated.
I leave my self by the emotion, thank you for your understanding.
Best regards.

Albertvs, you shouldn't forget that Germany has lost 4 finals in the History of World Cup, and recently they've lost a Euro final... against you, Spain.

I can understand they wouldn't be satisfied with a silver medal. As a French, I actually wasn't in 2006! :D

que viva espaÑa !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oeeeeeeeehhhh !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

enhorabuena a todos los espaÑoles.

Campeones del Mundo.

This is the meaning of my mensage:

long live Spain !!!!!!!!!!!!!

oeeeeeeeehhhh !!!!!!!!!!!

congratulations to all Spanish people.

Champions of the world.

Viva España, you're right!

Congratulations to Spaniards. It's beautiful football which has won tonight. ;)

Albertvs, you shouldn't forget that Germany has lost 4 finals in the History of World Cup, and recently they've lost a Euro final... against you, Spain.

I can understand they wouldn't be satisfied with a silver medal. As a French, I actually wasn't in 2006! :D

Yes but I´ll try to be kind, Spanish media (TV and Press), and all the people in Spain its wonder with the clean play of Germany, I only try to say wath I fell, and I think he lost respect from my. Imagine that you tell me in the game that France won, where they won to Spain, where Raul has failed a penalty, you tell me that Spain deserved to be second and I say to you that the silver medal you can introduce in your ..., would you think I´m Nice.

Yes but I´ll try to be kind, Spanish media (TV and Press), and all the people in Spain its wonder with the clean play of Germany, I only try to say wath I fell, and I think he lost respect from my. Imagine that you tell me in the game that France won, where they won to Spain, where Raul has failed a penalty, you tell me that Spain deserved to be second and I say to you that the silver medal you can introduce in your ..., would you think I´m Nice.

Chill Albertvs. I think you misunderstood his tone and intentions. He wasn't being offensive and disrespectful at all. It was just a friendly banter at most. :)

Chill Albertvs. I think you misunderstood his tone and intentions. He wasn't being offensive and disrespectful at all. It was just a friendly banter at most. :)

Yes wanth to think that, my firstly intention was praise Germany not the opossite, I think he not understand my mensage that´s all.

hey albertvs,

sorry, I didn't want to offend you! I don't begrudge you/Spain for your victory. All in all, I do really think that Spain deserved the title and won it fairly and in style. They have been the best team for the last 3 years. :hatsoff:

I was indeed only trying to banter a little bit. No offense, dude!

And I realized that you were generous with your praises for the German team. Thanks! But well, we've lost quite a lot of important matches in this decade and I was only trying to express that this should stop rather sooner than later :)

Again, enjoy the night, party hard and make the night as long as possible! :beer:

Well I seen your great level, thank you for your recognition of Spain, I believe that our teams have been the best in this WorldCup and demonstrated with his game and his sportsmanship, I apologise to all German which could bad interpret my menssage as pejorative message, because the truly I can say is praise to Germany.

Thanks for reply Kalif, I wanted to clarify this with you because I was sure that I had "metido la pata" (Spanish expression that means to be tremendously wrong).

Good and enjoing the night, I think I wonth, only with my girlfriend, if she let me. ;) (Women rules you know)
Best regards.

Well I seen your great level, thank you for your recognition of Spain, I believe that our teams have been the best in this WorldCup and demonstrated with his game and his sportsmanship, I apologise to all German which could bad interpret my menssage as pejorative message, because the truly I can say is praise to Germany.

Thanks for reply Kalif, I wanted to clarify this with you because I was sure that I had "metido la pata" (Spanish expression that means to be tremendously wrong).

Best regards.

There really is no need to apologize! Your intentions are good, clear and are perfectly understandable. Everything is cool!

Best regards to you, too!

Top Bottom