Land of the Rus

Rome would be... dare I say it... too easy. Legionnaires pwn, starting location pwns, special ability pwns...

Epic story. And my vote goes to Arabia.

Rome would be... dare I say it... too easy. Legionnaires pwn, starting location pwns, special ability pwns...

Getting the empire on the timeline is the hard part.

Closest i have come on viceroy is almost everything but egypt, some crappy north africa cities and britain at 210AD.

May I suggest Khmer domination (now Patna has 2 pikemen, beat that!).:D

Okey, my next story will be about Arabia (Monarch, unlocked 3000BC). I have already loaded three starts, in the first two Jerusalem was razed and a story telling game with Arabia definetly needs to have Jerusalem. Anyways, the story will begin shortly.

Sorry for the delay. Recently I have been using my limited civ-time to attemps to break some of the Earliest UHV records here. But no worries, I'll began the story during the next couple weeks. I just have to come up with a proper name...

I vote for Carthage, probably too late. Maybe next time? (Edit: Just realised Gruekiller has started an excellent Carthage story.)

Arabia is very interesting as well. And challenging, especially if you try to be historical while doing the UHV (i.e. UHV + conquer Persia and eastward).

Top Bottom