Laser Battlecruiser

GeneralMatt

Emperor
Again the laser beams do not line up perfectly, I have not figured that bit out yet.

This was meant to be a laser battleship but the hull design made it more of a battlecruiser, and that makes a little more sense anyways.

The animations are included along with instructions on how to make the laser beams work.

This laser beams will not work with the regular battleships animations.

Download

Edit: Here is a earlier pic, al lthe turrets were not lined up at the time, but the model is the same.

Attachments

• laserbattleship.JPG
    laserbattleship.JPG
    20.7 KB · Views: 919
FYI I attached another earlier pic, should give a different view.
Thanks for the compliment btw..

Is it acceptable? I can try to delve into effects more, but at the moment my time on my own PC is limited as it is being used for the Internet one (as we just got high speed and the LAN on the normal internet one isn't working). So that means more everyone else and less me.. ;)

Are the secondary turrets there for a reason? I have the impression they just clutter the ship a bit.

Are the secondary turrets there for a reason? I have the impression they just clutter the ship a bit.

I just figured since it was supposed to be a battleship.. I wanted to animate them but the battleship animations only have three turrets though I could put it on the destroyers which would have 4..

IF you were ever to revisit the two laser ships in the future I'd make their hulls sleek and similiar to the Stealth Destroyer in BTS.

I'll keep that in mind. ;)

I realize this is a longshot after all this time, but does anyone have the art for this great-looking unit from GeneralMatt? The download link is broken; I tried reaching out to him via the link in his signature but didn't get a response.

Nice looking unit, I would be interested too if someone have this. I have not seen this in any mod, sad if its gone.

Top Bottom