Leader Attributes Spreadsheet updated and ready for download!

Hello everyone, this is my first post on the civfanatics forums *yaaay!!* :goodjob:

I just wanted to say WOBUFFET did me a great favor making this huge effort to REPLICATE [:lol:] OP's work. Jokes aside, I really thank you for this, even if it looks "quite" ugly :p
Would you happen to have the excel file it seems that it was deleted again.

EDIT: I believe some forums hate people bumping old threads -.- Sorry if it's the case here...
It should be fine as the information here is still relevant.
EDIT2: How the f*** could Gandhi ever have such Nuke level?! I actually looked in the game files and it's not a mistake! Is it exactly what it looks like? Gandhi massively destroying?!

There's a couple of theories, ie the fat finger theory or to to compensate for the rest of his competitiveness, or lack there of.

Would you happen to have the excel file it seems that it was deleted again.

Jaroth's file? I was never able to get it, I've just downloaded Wobuffet's image (since the download link he gave has no file anymore).

"to compensate for the rest of his competitiveness, or lack there of.

I thought that... :confused: I suppose in this game you can't just expect others not to attack you because of you being very friendly; I mean, this game's AI will betray you anytime but almost for sure, even if you give them all they ask for. So...yes, I believe Gandhi had to have some other way of defending himself if not with military units.

I tried downloading the files, but I only get the uploader site's main page... something up?

Jaroth's links? They bring me to the uploaders main page too, just download Wobuffet's hidden image.

How can I find a chart like this for Gods & Kings?
I am on a mac and I got the game through the app store so I am not sure how to find the file myself. :(

Top Bottom