Leader names of random

Patricko

Warlord
I start usually with random leader/civ. My question: is there a way to get the game to give the leader the correct name in the game?

I don't think that there is a way. The game gives the leader your name by default because you are the leader of that civ.

For instance, when I play as Ragnar, his name is Natasha, not Ragnar.

But you would like his name to default to Ragnar, right? I'm not sure the game will do that.

Generate a game, go into options (Escape shortcut otherwise) and take Your detail (or the other option with detail word in it) and change the leader name.

I don't think that there is a way. The game gives the leader your name by default because you are the leader of that civ.

For instance, when I play as Ragnar, his name is Natasha, not Ragnar.

But you would like his name to default to Ragnar, right? I'm not sure the game will do that.

For all its worth, I would much rather meet a Ragnar named Natasha, than a Natasha named Ragnar :lol:
Nice name btw.

Many thanks for replies. :)

I think the answer is to call all my leaders Natasha from now on. It has a better ring than King Patrick :king:

The game takes the name of the leader from the user who is logged in at the time you roll a start. If you make user accounts for all the leaders in Civ and then log in as the correct one when starting a new game you should be okay. Rules out random leader or civ though.

I like to name myself Jerkface or Mistress or something similar, just so I can see the AI say "Oh, it's you again, Jerkface" or "Your crimes have gone unpunished long enough, Mistress." :lol:

Top Bottom