[LP] Leader Pass Pack 1: Great Negotiators (Nov. 2022) - Patch Notes Discussion

I kinda wish they left the game in this state for good now... then I could forget all about it and even remove it from my library :lol:
Firaxis, Firaxis, what have you become?...

Yeah, "Good times!" 😆
2022-11-21 (1).png

Does this reset happen to everyone? :D Is there a pattern?

Having or not having Anthology for example? Can anyone access the expansions? :p

Looking forward to this, only to find like others here the game has reverted to vanilla. ho chuffin' hum. Off to play Elite Dangerous!

No Firaxis logo at the beginning, and all the mods ae "teasers" if I'm reading the tiny copy right..........

It's working for this guy, and he's even livestreaming it! So... If it works for him... what on earth is going on with ours?!?!

(Also, I got mine reverted to 2016 state as well.)

For those of you who had game revert to vanilla, does steam still show that you own those DLC? Would be crazy if they were somehow removed from your steam account?

For those of you who had game revert to vanilla, does steam still show that you own those DLC? Would be crazy if they were somehow removed from your steam account?
Yes. And in the game, if you browse your addons, you'll see that the packs are all there with broken LOC_* strings. They just don't do anything.

Reverted to vanilla, oh dear. But I’m sure it’ll be fixed promptly, so onto the Leaders

Dunno how I feel about the new leaders, Lincoln is interesting I guess? But America isn’t exactly guaranteed to even encounter plantation resources, and improving 2-3 per city is largely a non-issue in Cities you settled. I did something similar for Robespierre, and I found a needed larger numbers in both directions to actually make things interesting.

Also makes it a bad idea to capture cities with Plantations as Lincoln, which feels somewhat ironic.

I guess Nzinga is fine. I can’t say the LUA is particularly exciting at this stage in the game’s lifespan. I feel like there could have been a more interesting way to do the whole “my continent good, everyone else bad” though I’m not sure how yet.

Saladin is probably gonna be pretty strong with those flanking bonuses, but also feels really boring. Wish the flanking bonus was weaker and we got a *little* more tacked into the LUA instead.

Last edited:
Top Bottom