Piety - ...the Pious
Patronage - ...the Enlightened
Commerce - Doge...
Rationalism - the Wise
Freedom - President...
Order - Chairman...
Autocracy - ...the Terrible

Will update Freedom once we figure it out

One of them is Doge but i don't recall which (i thought it was commerce, maybe they change with the eras as well ? )

Also i think Freedom is "the Enlightened" or so.

Honor is 'The Great'

Autocracy - ... the Terrible
Rationalism - ... the Wise
Order - Chairman ...
Patronage - ... the Enlightened
Commerce - Doge ...

Tradition - Lord...
Liberty - Consul...
Honor - ...the Great
Piety - ...the Pious
Patronage - ...the Enlightened
Commerce - Doge...
Rationalism - the Wise
Freedom - ???
Order - Chairman...
Autocracy - ...the Terrible

Will update Freedom once we figure it out

Freedom is "President...", IIRC.

How does it pick that in the game? Does it just go by the total amount of policies you have adopted in one branch? What if its a tie between 2? Heh

I think it goes by the most recent policy you adopted. By the time I ended my game, I had just invested a few points in Order, and I was Chairman.

I think it goes by the most recent policy you adopted. By the time I ended my game, I had just invested a few points in Order, and I was Chairman.

Interesting. I'm about to start a new game now, I'll have to check this out & see.

Greetings Lord Catherine.... oi... See the boobs? I'm a girl!

This.

My last game I met Elizabeth & it kept calling her "Lord Elizabeth" every time it brought up the trade screen. I snickered every time. :p

Doge is definitely commerce. Given that it is also the title for the leader of Venice which in it's heyday was a commercial empire that dominated the Mediterranean Sea it seems appropriate. MY least three picks were from commerce so itis also definitely whatever you chose last. Currently all my victories are cultural. Which means I will be switching to aesthetics fairly soon. Doge Washington does have an odd sound to it though.

Top Bottom