Human Civs:

Amazons(not in yet)

Leader1:
Leader2:
Traits:

Arabya

Leader1:Jaffar
Leader2:n/a
Traits:Elementalists(like Summoners but restricted to elementals, afterpatch-trait), Philosophical

Bretonnia

Leader1:King Louen Leoncoeur
Leader2:Gilles le Breton
Traits: Spiritual, ?

Cathay

Leader1:Emperor Wu
Traits: Agricultural, ?

Empire

Leader1:Emperor Magnus
Leader2:Emperor Karl Franz
Traits: Imperial(+1culture, -50% upkeep, courthouse half price), ?

Estalia

Leader1:Highpriest Jose'Paul
Traits: Spiritual, ?

Ind

Leader1:Moghul King Akabar
Traits:

Kislev

Leader1:Tzar Boris Ursus, the Red Tzar
Leader2:Tzarina Katarin the Icequeen
Traits:

Nippon

Leader1:Emperor Takagura
Traits: Agricultural, ?

Norse

Leader1:Haargroth
Traits:

Tilea

Leader1:Marco Columbo
Leader2:Luccini and Lucan
Traits: Financial,

Other races

Beastmen(not included yet)

Leader1:
Traits:
Leader2:
Traits:

Chaos

Leader1:Archaon, Lord of the End Times
Traits: Hidden, Aggressive, Summoners

Chaos Dwarfs(not in yet)

Leader1:
Traits:
Leader2:
Traits:

Darkelves

Leader1:Malekith the Witchking
Traits:
Leader2:Morathi the Hag Queen
Traits:

Dwarfs

Leader1:Thorgrim Grudgebearer
Traits:
Leader2:Baragor
Traits:

Ogre Lords(not in yet)

Leader1:Greaseus Goldtooth
Traits:
Traits:

Orcs

Leader1:Grimgor Ironhide
Leader2:Azhag the Slaughterer
Traits: Aggressive, Barbarian Raiders(-10% research, -10% commerce, 3x gold from pillaging), Minus
warweariness, +2 health per multible mead resource

Gobbos(not in yet)

Leader1:Grom the Paunch
Leader2:Skarsnik
Traits: Barbarian Raiders,

Highelves

Leader1:Aenarion
Leader2:Finubar
Traits: Creative(+1 culture, 50% Great poeple), Seafaring(like FFH), Magical(empty trait yet)

Hobgoblin Hegemony(not in yet)

Leader1:
Traits:
Leader2:
Traits:

Tombkings

Leader1:Settra the Imperishable
Traits:
Leader2:Khalidar Neferher
Traits:

Lizardmen

Leader1:Mazdamundi
Traits:
Leader2:Tenehuini(not playable yet)
Traits:

Skaven(not in yet)

Leader1:Morskitter?
Traits:
Leader2:Ikit Claw?
Traits:

Sylvanians

Leader1:Vlad von Carstein
Traits:
Leader2:Nagash
Traits:

Woodelves

Leader1:Ariel
Leader2:Orion
Traits: Hidden, Friends of the Wood, Defensive(promotion Homeland- as an exeption promotions by trait will work for woodelfdesign)

Most recent files:

Leaderheadinfo
Artdef Leaderheads
Traitinfo(currently same as beta0.55)

Link:
Leaderhead buttons and pics
http://www.filegone.com/077u

Something we should do before the next release is giving the Leaders individual AI settings. Who volunteers for that task? (You won't be left alone)
Other (second Leaders) we should shedule for the time after the next patch

I'll gladly do the Leader settings in XML. I'll start a new thread so I can get info and input about how each individual leader should act in certain instances.

Good. I won't change anymore at those files until after the next release so I put them in your hands and P.L.s if he wants to. The possible traits we can discuss in your thread too.;)
This thread we may use then to choose the art for them.

Are you guys sticking with strictly 2d portraits for leaderheads, or are you open to putting in 3d heads?

Psychic_Llamas said:
just a little note, you spelt "Greaser Goldtooth" wrong for the Ogres, its not Greaser, its Greaseus.
Thx, I'll change that. Keep me informed if you encounter errors here. Oh and could you have a look at the civdesign and make some proposials how they should be named in the mod(description), thx.

One thing; You have a THORGRIM and a THORGRIMM listed in the Civ4LeaderheadInfos. :)

I found some new art.

Here´s something for an Estalian Leader:

And some for Luccini (still need Lucan, so that I can combine them into one pic):

maybe something new for Ariel:

Empress Tomoe (for Nippon - without the Dragon)

Tomoe is nice(with Dragon). The elf is good for the progressscreen but to childish for Ariel I think. The spanish merchant we could take for a second Leader for Estalia, he doesn't look like a priest but I'm not sure about at all cause he doesn't have much fantasy flavor..
For Lucan and Luccini maybe it helps to look for something like Caligula or Cesare Borgia(both had a faible for their sisters and fit to Tilea/Italia. Maybe someone painted them nicely;)

I really like Tomoe with the dragon!

dont like the 'ariel' one, nails too pointy, too young, wierd hair, has no robe flowing into infinity, and no wings:(

estalian leader could be Ok for a merchant or something as Ploe says. but maybe just as a placeholder untill we find something with more fantasy flavor.

Luccina (second one) could be quite interseting. having to immortal children rulling the Tileans could be really cool. just finding one of Lucan that matches would be hard. i suggest something along the lines of Apollo and Artemis from greek mythology.

I´ll be eagerly searchiong for something that fits Luccina and Lucan - thst´s because I love the Diplo you did for those two P.L. and they are something very unique - I just got to have them in the next release!!!!!!

:lol: well im glad you like them, they are very unique arnt they.

I was thinking, because it dosnt actually specify what age Lucan and Luccina are, we could use our creative lisence and say that they are Immortal souls, that have the experience of all of humanity behind them, and the eternal knowledge of the gods, and yet, because of their light heartedness, they decided to take the form of children in the realworld. i really do quite like the child like Luccina in your post above and think it could turn out quite interesting. but this would definately be a matter of opinion.

Top Bottom