Leaderhead art design and traits

Trust me! I became so obsessed of anything related to WH after playing the mod that I can't be wrong :p ...well at least not now. This should clear things up a little :). You will read that Nagash was the one responsible for the birth of the Tomb kings.

Scytale said:
Trust me! I became so obsessed of anything related to WH after playing the mod that I can't be wrong :p ...well at least not now. This should clear things up a little :). You will read that Nagash was the one responsible for the birth of the Tomb kings.
Yes however after that event Nagash became the enemy of the tombkings. PL summarized that here:
http://forums.civfanatics.com/showpost.php?p=4160512&postcount=13

After the spell of awakining the tombkings became the worst enemies of nagash so it's stated there(I think that's text from an armybook)

Well but in a way Nagash is the father of both the Sylvanians and the Tombkings maybe we put him as a superleader for both civs.

:lol: Nagash has got to be the biggest conspiricy in this game!:lol:

"the reign of Nagash was a timeof terror for all people of nehekhara...by means of a devilish sorcery, a blasphemy that the people of nehekhara felt certain would incur the wrath of the gods...conjured evil daemons...so great was the tribute (black pyramid) brutally exacted by nagash that starvation wracked the lands and great cities fell into ruin. eventually the kings of nehekhara rallied against Nagash and their armies attacked Khemri (where his palace was)"

Nagash goes on to curse the river Vitae, killing all the inhabitants of nehekhara and cursing the dead for eternity.

Please, tell me now that Nagash was on Khemri's side:)
if nagash does become a leader for khemri i will be MOST dissapointed.

:lol:more sane than Nagash. but seriously, just take a look at the Leaderhead of Nagash, thee leader heads of Settra and Khalida, and i think you will spot the difference.;)

Oh and in civ 3 was nagash part of Khemri there? i dont thinks so (unless it has changed;))

In conclusion, Nagash should not be part of the Khemri civ.(for reasons i have already argued about untill i was blue in the face.)

yay! i win:D
ehem. *straightens tie*
(sorry about that guys, i just feel kinda strongly about the khemri, seeing as they are my 2nd favorite race in WH, and having a stinking necromancer like Nagash leading them just does not appeal to me;))

so anyway, back to Leaderhead art design and traits ...

I just got an idea that maybe instead of using picture leaderheads we could use Civ 3's warhammer mod leaderheads. Aren't they picture's too? And they all look similar unlike these.

I think it's time for a change too. While beeing pretty cool, the civ 3 WH mod leaderheads remind too much of civ3. I like the current leaderheads just fine :).

Ploeperpengel, they changed the orc lh with one that is super cool.

Psychic_Llamas said:
yay! i win:D
ehem. *straightens tie*
(sorry about that guys, i just feel kinda strongly about the khemri, seeing as they are my 2nd favorite race in WH, and having a stinking necromancer like Nagash leading them just does not appeal to me;))

so anyway, back to Leaderhead art design and traits ...

I totally agree PL .. imo Nagash is a very important person in WH-history but it isn't suitable to put him in the game (maybe he can appear with an army as barbarian???) .. it's like putting Hitler in the regular civ-game as appropiate leader of the Germans .. maybe he was the leader once, but not for the good of his country ..

Top Bottom