leaderhead artwork

ok, added some tribal tattoos and several alternatives on the wrist bands/braces....about the animations, sorry but all i can do now is textures :( .... i cant even check the model ingame :(:( .... so let me know about the wrist bands and then i will leave the rest up to u :)

Looks very cool.
That hat adds a lot to the "Survivor Feeiling"

I can take a look at the anims once you are done with the rextures.

Fantastic! I vote for the green bracers on the left, and one of the narrow tattoos, like the left guy's, left arm. (Possibly all three left arms are the same tattoo?)

Which set of anims is this based on today?

thanks, Refar, davidlallen, i will touch up the speculars and then its all yours...

this is totally based on Arnor's baby, spadines, so i am pretty sure the animations are Gilgamesh

@refar: Gilgamesh and Alexander seem to be very popular anims, so I request if it's possible, to reanim onto something more obscure.

I will have to look first, but Gilgamehs is working on a lot of anims (And vice versa - probably is why you see those anims a lot) so there is a good chance i can switch them.

ok, here's the LH....i have included all the changed art and nif file. the main nif i renamed "pozzer.nif", the BG is still "Gilgamesh_Backgrnd.nif", but the art is different....the pic is NOT an in game pic, it is a composite from some nifskope captures....if some one could test him in-game and let me know if the speculars look ok?.....any additional files needed, go directly to Arnor's spadines

:)

Attachments

• Pozzer.rar
    1.2 MB · Views: 274
  • pozzer.jpg
    pozzer.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 311
Thanks! It will go right into the game tonight.

I love the BG. Even though it is a big pixel count, it is very grainy. Is there a higher res version available?

Maybe it is too late now, but on a real background, the flatness of the shirt sleeves is more obvious. I'm no artist, but is it possible to put more of a cloth texture there?

More LH concepts:

* We can't have a Road Warrior type game without a mohawk. I was thinking of Debbie. She has the Catherine "toss hair and turn" animation, so you get a good view of the front and back of her head.

* I think refar has somewhere on his list (a huge list!) to make a new ironhead, with a big hockey mask or similar. Like Humongous from RW.

* No idea if it's possible, probably not, but a cowled monk? Concept art images.google.com "monk cowl medieval". I have a name, "Children of the Fire", which would be fanatical monk types.

Others?

The guy looks cool Bernie :)
I will pin shaders on it, when looking for animations. This might make the shirt sleeves look a bit better too.

The guy looks cool Bernie :)
I will pin shaders on it, when looking for animations. This might make the shirt sleeves look a bit better too.

i did a litttle work with the specular work, so u may try it as is first :)

about the background, of course that is optional and up to u :)

Here's a LH animation compartibility index i compiled a while ago. (I had removed it from the original post in the LH animations thread, after my attachment quota got full, as it had no downloads.)

The easiest thing would be to look for the Green combinations. Everything else will require at least some editing with NifScope or a 3d software.

Also note, that the index goes to unmodified LH's.
In most cases a LH based upon Gilgamesh will work the same as the original Gilgamesh, but there might be exceptions.

My goodness, that table has 2500 entries! Did some group of people sit for weeks and try all the rerig combinations manually?

I will try a couple sticking to the "Y" entries, to reduce duplications of anims among my LH.

Please don't spend any time rerigging the new stein, let me try my luck.

@bernie14: here is what the new spadines looks like in-game. The specularity seems ok, but I am a little concerned by transparency and brightness of the shoulder pads. It seems that the top edge of the chainmail is visible through the shoulder pads. Is that something which you could tune up?

pozzer.jpg

ok, try this gloss.dds file for the glossy shoulder pads...as for the chainmail, no, cant do much about it, since i would have to modify the mesh in blender :mad:....; sorry, i tried to make it "disappear" with alpha channel but did not work :(....

My goodness, that table has 2500 entries! Did some group of people sit for weeks and try all the rerig combinations manually?

I will try a couple sticking to the "Y" entries, to reduce duplications of anims among my LH.

Please don't spend any time rerigging the new stein, let me try my luck.

It got collected over a very long time. Ekmek and a few others contributed some entries but the most of them i tried myself when working on a LH where it was relevant. At some point where it was near full decided to fill out the blanks. Overall i think it was well worth it - otherwise i would need to start trying on each LH i am working...
Also had a batch-script to do the renaming, speeding up the experiments. Wish i knew where i put it.

I began something. Didn't really have something specefic planned, so I began this girl that could probably be used.

What do you think of her ? She's far from complete, it's only a rough start.

A new female leaderhead! That will be spectacular. One of the concepts I had, but dropped due to lack of art, was a tough middle aged woman who believes in democracy. Not naive, though. Maybe a waitress or housewife before the apocalypse, but went through a transformation to become a real leader. Kind of like Sarah Connor from Terminator I to Terminator II, only without the insanity part from knowing that the apocalypse was coming. So, tough, middle aged, good leader.

Sew some leather padding onto that turtleneck sweater's shoulders and she's ready to protect the village with her rifle. Give her a pitchfork and some flannel and you know she's ready to kick your arse. Either way, what village couldn't use a tough broad like this? That's a really nice looking model base. Good job!

The idea of a matriarch seems extra plausible in a tough, harsh environment like this. We all know about a mothers fierce protective instincts. You could even simply call her "Mother". Trait-wise Agressive/Defensive seems appropriate but not knowing all the leaders' traits offhand perhaps you already have this combo. This would be an opportunity to make a new combo that Fury Road doesn't have yet.

Once we get good background text for all the 14 leaders, I will probably go back through and reorganize who has which trait. There is a "chicken and egg" situation with the LH artwork, the background text, and the traits. Basically, any good concept which comes in will get used, pushing out any weaker ones.

Top Bottom