[LH] Pope

Awesome :thumbsup:

Some comments from me: I was very pleasantly surprised its one of the better leaderheads I have seen, you should fix the hat it doesn't seem to blend or go well with the head.

How about a Grand Mufti? :p

Amazing.

Finally, the Papal States I added to my personal mod can have an animated leaderhead.

great work

They are very nice LH

the back of the hat of the patton based one when you first meet him stands out. maybe make it all white, as it looks like chalk board when he bows his head

very,VERY NICE!! :) :goodjob: :)

Much improved. Now if only there was a way to get rid of the shadow left by the shoulder clasp on the robe.

Thank you for the most recent texture modifications. It looks about as perfect as possible now, an excellent cut-and-paste leaderhead.

They were obviously up very late last night reading over the Scriptures in the Vatican library.

The papal tiara would be more appropriate for that time period then the mitre. Though the mitre was used during liturgical celebrations, the tiara was used for public appearances. I wasn't until Pope John Paul I in 1978 that the tiara and coronation ceremony went out of use.

Also, I think it would be more realistic to create a specific pontiff, rather than just the generic "Pope".

Ah, all right, thanks.

PS: if anyone has it on his/her PC, please email it to me! The sooner I have it, the sooner I can release the next version of my Extra mod which will include the Vatican Empire ^^.

Top Bottom