[LH] Tuskaloosa

I've not looked in game, but the lips on the model need to be smaller.

The nose on the texture needs to move down slightly or needs to be wider. (I used Monty's nose)

I would use smear tool to move lighter skin over that dark brown band left over from shaka texture

I stopped where I did because it would have taken another 3+ hours to finish

I've not looked in game, but the lips on the model need to be smaller.

The nose on the texture needs to move down slightly or needs to be wider. (I used Monty's nose)

I would use smear tool to move lighter skin over that dark brown band left over from shaka texture

I stopped where I did because it would have taken another 3+ hours to finish

Ok thanks again. Does the the new stuff on the forehead look bad to you?

doesn't look bad. Doesn't look great either. I think you could do better with skin tones and warpaint.

the thing about the shaka nonshader is that its covered in terrible hair or shadow.. it needs a complete rework. nod to sniper because I haven't checked out that one yet . Love this LH by the way !

Well it is really late here, but I wasted a lot of time on this non-shader. Take a look and tell me what you think. I hope it is worth something.

looks like he'll make a fine bald head !!

Attachments

• Clipboard011.jpg
    Clipboard011.jpg
    3.7 KB · Views: 166
I've seen. I believe. Looks good to me.
add some face paint and you have a classic !!

discreetly try down the middle of the forehead with a single line
to see if you like it. I know its hard to mark such a perfect face ..

If you sample the forehead of Gahndi, Julius, Mao, Churchill .. Sid
you can capture that big forehead wrinckle ..
from the brows to the end of the bald ..

Sending up some more edits. I think this will be the last for a while. So let me know what you think please, and thanks to everyone for the help.

well done !

I'm thinking of Jade instead of gold. And I prefer the nose you made, mourndraken. But it's still an amazing first LH from johny ad that can be build upon his work. It makes me mad about the better computer purchase's I postponed. :mad: :sad:

Well I am using an old computer. Wish I had a better one. This would of been much faster if I did.

Jade I don't think was around, but yes the necklace would be better redone. I was thinking a big bone if I can find a better model.

Well thanks again for the help.

@johny - Dude ! you've inspired me. I've taken on the huge task of repainting shaka nonshader to make Hiawatha or Crazy Horse. I'm not finished yet, but I can certainly make this skin available to you before I warpaint him.

thread

@ Johnny: This looks very nice. The head-dress is still a little weird, but definite kudos for trying, and I still love the ornamentation taken from Pacal.

@ Mourndraken: Hiawatha please! I think he would be just about perfect for that.

Thanks for all of the good comments. And with the headdress I was looking for weird. I just want to him to be unique and that I think I have accomplished. Just still wish get more of Shaka out of him, but he will do for now. This guy I just hoped would fill in one of those leaders that has no name from a past never written down from Cahokia.

Well anyway thanks again to everyone. If anyone is interested here is more info about the group I hoped for him to represent.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mississippian_culture

Top Bottom