Limited random battle 95%

Lykurg

Chieftain
Previously, there was a limitation of combat random to 95%. With a 95% chance of winning, it was impossible to die. The remaining 5% were retreat.

In general, I would like to have a combat system of the probability of victory and defeat as in civilization 5.

Please tell me how to do this.

I don't recall such an option existing ever.
upload_2021-10-27_22-24-37.png

I apologize that in Russian, it's just hard for me to find it in English. Maybe in the version of "RevDCM" that was included in the assembly, you can somehow tweak or write this function into the code
Thank you for the attention!

My questions are no longer relevant. The barbarians provide me with an inexhaustible resource of workers, whom they do not push back under protection, and the Roman emperor seems to be carrying ballistas without protection. I played for smart artificial intelligence. There are no basic things here.

Thank you, but the launcher does not work for me and I do not know how else to install AND Mega Pack.
upload_2021-10-29_13-4-23.png

Dances with a tambourine have borne fruit. However, I can not select anything in the launcher. And the language is supposedly Russian, but not Russian.
upload_2021-10-29_17-8-5.png

The mod started working in the game. I was pleasantly surprised that the names in Russian are now displayed correctly. I'll start again and test artificial intelligence.
For the changes that are already there - many thanks!

What do you mean?
Earlier, how much money you allocate for science, so much money will be spent on it. And now the number of beakers allocated is much higher than the money allocated for research and depends on the chosen technology and some other factors. How would I disable this?

Top Bottom