[R&F] List of best in class LPs - For edification only - to learn best strategy and tips

MIS

Prince
Purpose of Thread: to link to the best played LP's for R&F. This is solely for my edification and the edification of others, so I can learn the most. Their are a lot of suboptimal players on youtube who still beat Deity. So how do I know which is the best? This thread will link you to the best played. This is not:

a) A Hall of Fame substitute:
  • The best player might not want to youtube.
  • I've seen great players on youtube mis-click because of user interface, etc. and re-load. I'd be fine with those games - I might even learn more.
  • UI mods are fine. Games with mods that change the gameplay (e.g. more free envoys for liberating city-states) need not apply.
  • You can replay maps ad infinitum
  • GOTM entries are encouraged
b) Me showing off - I've never made a Civ6 LP, and I am currently far away from being optimal.

In general:
a) I'm not at the level to judge the best played, so I may rely on arbitrary guides e.g. turn time. I will include vids from different maps e.g. Continents will always be slower than Pangea
b) I only understand English. However videos in other languages are also encouraged. E.g. I hear the Chinese are very active, and would happily link here.
c) I make the sole choice as to what gets in.
d) "Old" videos may get deleted as new strategies are discovered. Can you stand the test of time?

Please post:
a) Victory Condition
b) Did you declare war, at all
c) Civ
d) Map (e.g. Continents)
e) Approximate time spent on game (total of all videos in playlist), to nearest hour
f) Level. I assume Deity, but may include GOTM entries from lower levels, especially if you won.
g) Turn Date
h) Link to Playlist
i) Earliest save possible, so students can replay the map
j) End game save, so students can look around

I reserve all rights to add or delete videos/links, at any time, for any reason.

Constructive Feedback (how to make this better) is great.

Last edited:
CivTrader6: Diety,Domination,Mongolia,Standard Speed,Standard Size, Continents, T103:

Game settings are all standard.
Game seed: -2047090619
Map seed: -2047090618

Saves at T1, T6 (Relic) and T49 below

Attachments

• autosave_0001.civ6save
    435.5 KB · Views: 269
  • genghis-khan-6-3800-bc.civ6save
    858 KB · Views: 277
  • genghis-khan-49-2080-bc.civ6save
    1.2 MB · Views: 222
Reserved