LK152 - the weak Venezuela

Some brilliant recent rounds to wrap this one up. :thumbsup: It really seemed that we could lose until we burned the Russian spaceship in Moscow. Congratulations to the team. :banana:

If we take 1400 AD as a normal date for us to win with a decent starting position (LK151 as Brazil-in-China), then our bad start as Indonesia in LK150 added about forty turns to that, and the worst start on the map in this game added almost seventy. If our first offensives against Brazil and Argentina had been conducted with less skill and had bogged down, I think we would have lost.

Nice push at the end by TheRat :)

Russia was a very tough nut to crack. That round I had several times felt on the verge of collapse in the early turns. I agree those early wars vs. Brazil and Argentina were key to get decent size. Even they came with a large cost as we delayed city development quite a bit. We had a bear of a time catching up with the weak infrastructure.

Is there any interest in LK153? I don't know if the newest version of CCM is finally available.

CCM's new version is still some time away I guess.

At the moment, I would be hard pressed to find some time to play my turns, so I would sit out the next game

I will check again later for interest. We are already down NP, and I don't think a start with 3 people makes sense, and that is 3 if Greebley wants to start.

I am interested in a TV series and have 500+ episodes left. I think I would prefer to wait.

Maybe a month or two after ThERat wedding we could check back? Things might be better for everyone at that time and would give us a date to aim for. NP's situation might be better too by then.

This assume ThERat's schedule will become more free for a game at that time.

I am interested in a TV series and have 500+ episodes left.
Will that be a binge watching record to get through it? :crazyeye: :crazyeye:
I can't think of a lot of series with that many episodes except for Dr. Who might with almost 30 sesaons.

I am interested in a TV series and have 500+ episodes left.

I'm guessing this must be anime? :eek:

My schedule is still hard to know going forward, but I certainly want to keep playing. So a check-in in a month or two would suit me well.

CB hasn't permanently withdrawn from the team, has he?

Has Australia been done on LK's map? I'm wondering if the need to ship every single fighting unit overseas creates any challenge.

You can check out those questions at: http://www.kendter.com/
Australia LK26

It was played, but so long ago I suspect not at deity.

I was curious so I checked. It was nearly lost at regent. The science rate wasn't fixed back then so the AI had 8/10 space parts built or building and was using nukes on the player around 1700 AD or so.

The series was anime. Has 23 seasons. Have done the Dr who mentioned in the past. Dr Who is missing episodes because they threw them away. The idea of watching a series again hadn't occurred to them so they didn't bother to keep them. Most were found by chance later.

When ready, post in the LK planing thread.
I am ready for new CCM when it is out.
World map with Australia again. With deity and Indonesia it will be really tough.

Top Bottom