Looking for a game :)

DiViL

Chieftain
Hey all.

I'm new here so here's what's going on.. I'm looking for a game and although I'm not sure how the whole PBEM thing works, it sounds pretty simple. If anyone would be kind enough to include me in a game, I would be ever grateful as I am eager to begin playing with more than one person (the one person being my friend) online. If anyone is interested, reply! (Beware for noob-ness, however :lol:)

I am afraid to say I only have Civ2 Gold and not any of the expansions.

Cheers guys
Dave.

Welcome to CFC. :)

If you already have a scenario in mind to play, feel free to start a thread for it and players will join if interested.

If you don't have an idea of the scenario's you can look through them here:
http://www.civfanatics.com/civ2downloads.shtml

Civ2 Gold is just fine for playing PBEM games. :)

To be honest.. I have no idea how the whole system works so I'd rather just join a game :) :goodjob: Knowing my luck, if I started a game, I'd end up with messed up rules and stuff :rolleyes: lol.

I will keep an eye out for new games :eek: :crazyeye:

give me an email and I'll try to set up a game with you sometime. I have the civ 2 multiplayer gold edition. Pimpopotomous@yahoo.com or @aol.com. I've yet to play multiplayre, but really want to try it. I'm not talking by email either, a real time game which I think I know how to set up. I would stay up overnight because I'm on dial up.

Top Bottom