Looking for a PBEm v 1.61

phbreng

Chieftain
hey ppl,

since i never played a pbem before, im looking for some people to start one (or join one). if there´s anyone looking for a player send me a mail.

c ya

Update:

the players, now on playing order:

phbreng (Random Civ) [phbreng at gmail dot com] GMT -3 Confirmed
kienkdtt (France (Napoleon)) [vo_yeu201082 at yahoo dot com] GMT -5[Confirmed
DeafDolphin (Mongols (Genghis Khan)[deafdolphin at comcast dot net] GMT -5 Confirmed
Project_2501 (English (ELizabeth))[astowell at gmail dot com] GMT -6 Confirmed
binhthuy71 (Russia (Peter))[ binhthuy71 at yahoo dot com] GMT -8Confirmed
Redman (Random civ) [c.vanasselt at hetnet dot nt GMT +1 Confirmed

This way, we have 6 players. Ill contact you by mail or messengers, to know if you are stiil up for the game and to get emails to pass everyone.
ill update the first post, so everyone can keep track of will play.

I think a nice setup would be:
Continents all others settings random
3 AI
Standard World Size
Standard time
Difficult: Noble

Sent emails to you and to phbreng. Looked into the PBEM menu and I surmise that we need to start the game by deciding which Civ each of us wants to play. If we do a bit of thrashing around or have to restart I feel that's just a part of the learning process.

I am near Los Angeles, CA, which is GMT -8. I can do a turn every 24 hours which, hopefully is enough at the moment.

I'll be happy to start the game, if you and phbreng will let me know your preference in Civs. If either of you would prefer to go first let me know.

I am in NY, which is GMT - 5, I can play sometime a day. I use Civ IV patch 1.61. I am a newbie. thus, it is the good idea that you will set up a game. send me an e-mail when you finish setting up a game and tell me how can i join this game with you.

I like to join too. Some of my CIV4-games died, so I can have some new ones.
I'm in the Netherlands, GMT+1.
Shall PM binhthuy71.

Civpreference: random
As we're with 4 players: small world? continents?
Difficulty: noble or emperor?

Redman

I'm willing to join in if you need another player in a multi-player game or a simple 1 on 1. Just PM me. :)

Hi friends....Now we have about 5 guys :) binhthuy71 please set up game and tell us how to join in

To Dolphin: 1 vs 1 is a good idea when we are waiting for binhthuy71 :) set up game and tell me how to join in :)

I think we've enough players, or else the game will take too much time to do one turn.

First we've to decide which world we're going to live in. And the difficultylevel.
And you all have to make a choice about your civ + leader. Mine will be random.
And do we want AI involved? Maybe 3 AI with 5 players?

Redman

Redman said:
I think we've enough players, or else the game will take too much time to do one turn.

First we've to decide which world we're going to live in. And the difficultylevel.
And you all have to make a choice about your civ + leader. Mine will be random.
And do we want AI involved? Maybe 3 AI with 5 players?

Redman

I propose a noble difficulty level, with random settings on the planet.

I'd like the Mongols, please. Thanks :)

3 AI sound good. I think we need someone to beat up on. :mischief: :p :goodjob:

I don't care about world settings, as long as its habitable! Noble difficulty is fine by me, and I don't care if there are AIs or not. I'll try my hand at the English, Elizabeth if thats cool... PM or email me if you need more info :)

Project_2501 said:
I don't care about world settings, as long as its habitable!

That would be a prerequisite, yes. Kinda hard to grow a civilization when everyone is breathing vacuum. :p

Hmm. Spacesuit civilizations? :mischief:

I prefer France/ Napoleon....

At the moment, Dolphin and I are playing 1 vs 1 :)

BTW, who do you know how to play Direct IP? I think it will be more interesting compare to PBEM.....We can decide some day to play uninteruptly around some hours :)

hey ppl... soryr i didnt answered this post couse i didnt noticed it were being so popular, and forogot to put the email notification..

i gotta say that i didnt received any email from any of you, neither personal messages, but now i noticed it started to grow, lets get this pbem started...

the players:

phbreng (Random Civ)
binhthuy71 (...)
kienkdtt (France (Napoleon))
Redman (Random civ)
Project_2501 (English (ELizabeth))
DeafDolphin (Mongols (leader?)

This way, we have 6 players. Ill contact you by mail or messengers, to know if you are stiil up for the game and to get emails to pass everyone.
ill update the first post, so everyone can keep track of will play.

I think a nice setup would be:
Continents all others settings random
3 AI
Difficult: Noble

What name would this pbem have? how bout noob´s PBem?

if anyone would like other setup we could go by vote. I´d like to set this up on wednesday (14/06), cause ill have an exam that day, and i gotta study hard...

c ya soon

Top Bottom