Lord of the Rings civs

Beowulf999

Chieftain
Gondor
Leader: Elendil
UU1: Dunedain, replaces longswordsman, +2 movement, +1 visibility.
UB: White Tower, not sure what this would do...
Power: Kingdom of Numenor, +5 happiness, + 5 culture in times of war.

Rohan
Leader: Eorl the Young
UU1: Riders of the Mark, replace knights, stronger all round.
UB: Golden Hall, replaces barracks, more xp.
Power: Ride of the Rohirrim, +2 movement to horse units.

Mordor
Leader: who do you think?
UU1: Orc horde, replaces spearmen, super cheap and fast to build, 3 may occupy one hex, but only one may share a hex with a different unit, useful for overwhelming enemies as they do high damage but take high casualties.
UU2: Nazgul, replaces knights, stronger and drains health from adjacent enemy units, only 9 allowed at any one time.
Power: Plateau of Gorgoroth, +5 food from deserts and the ability to turn grasslands and plains into them.

Harad
Leader: ???
UU1: Serpent Cavalry, replaces horsemen, slightly stronger.
UU2: Oliphaunts, mumakil, whatever.
Power: idk

Also needs an Elven Empire led by Feanor, a Neo Gondor led by Aragorn, an Ardor led by Isildur, and a Shire led by Brandobras "Bullroarer" Took.

i dont know this may sound silly but i have a dream of making harry potter houses into civs but its extremely silly but it would be fun

Griffendoor
The boy who lived (sp)
units must take two hits before dieing

UU the wizards of the brave
this unit has a bonus when fighting a more powerfull enemy

uu phinex: cant attack and very weak but when a near by enemy it will heal them double speed up keep cost is way high for this one, only one at a time and can only live for 10 turns in forein territory but is reborn in the capitol after

Slitheren

Dark arts (ua)
units, have a 50 percent chance of converting a unit if killed, if a enemy unit survives engagement then it receive a penalty for attacking for the next turn

Uu basilisk

This unit is extremely powerfull in the fact the units that survive contact are paralized for the next turn but up keep cost is up he wazoo

i dont think any one cares about the rest of the houses, but good ideas for lord of the rings* yes its heavely taken from the second book

what no dwarf uu, common remember when they helped to take down the dragon? the battle with goblins phht what ever

theres a rhun

dough need to brush up on my lord of the rings

Gondor
Leader: Elendil
UU1: Dunedain, replaces longswordsman, +2 movement, +1 visibility.
UB: White Tower, not sure what this would do...
Power: Kingdom of Numenor, +5 happiness, + 5 culture in times of war.

Rohan
Leader: Eorl the Young
UU1: Riders of the Mark, replace knights, stronger all round.
UB: Golden Hall, replaces barracks, more xp.
Power: Ride of the Rohirrim, +2 movement to horse units.

Mordor
Leader: who do you think?
UU1: Orc horde, replaces spearmen, super cheap and fast to build, 3 may occupy one hex, but only one may share a hex with a different unit, useful for overwhelming enemies as they do high damage but take high casualties.
UU2: Nazgul, replaces knights, stronger and drains health from adjacent enemy units, only 9 allowed at any one time.
Power: Plateau of Gorgoroth, +5 food from deserts and the ability to turn grasslands and plains into them.

Harad
Leader: ???
UU1: Serpent Cavalry, replaces horsemen, slightly stronger.
UU2: Oliphaunts, mumakil, whatever.
Power: idk

Also needs an Elven Empire led by Feanor, a Neo Gondor led by Aragorn, an Ardor led by Isildur, and a Shire led by Brandobras "Bullroarer" Took.
Good idea. I think you mean Arnor? Anyway, I think Silmarillion Civs would be even better in a Civ game, so many factions! And consider breaking the Elves up a bit.

Morgoth and Sauron as Mordor leaders (please have BOTH rather than just one). :D

For Harad you could have that serpent chieftain from Return of the King (the books not the movies). I'm sure there's material in the book about the name or such. I think Theoden called him "The Black Serpent" after killing him? Not sure.

Civs:

Gondor
Rohan
Arnor
Khazad-Dum
The Lonely Mountain
Mirkwood Elves
Lorien
Rivendell
Harad
Mordor
Isengard
Goblin Kingdom

I really like the idea of the Nazgul as GG replacements, maybe with an intense version of the Haka promotion?

The thing is you really need to have fully different civs, not just one UB and one UU. If I'm playing the dwarves of the elves it would be weird to have a bunch of human units/buildings. Graphically, at least, they need to all be different.

Civs:

Gondor
Rohan
Arnor
Khazad-Dum
The Lonely Mountain
Mirkwood Elves
Lorien
Rivendell
Harad
Mordor
Isengard
Goblin Kingdom

I really like the idea of the Nazgul as GG replacements, maybe with an intense version of the Haka promotion?

The thing is you really need to have fully different civs, not just one UB and one UU. If I'm playing the dwarves of the elves it would be weird to have a bunch of human units/buildings. Graphically, at least, they need to all be different.

er.....The Shire?? ;)

Civs:

Gondor
Rohan
Arnor
Khazad-Dum
The Lonely Mountain
Mirkwood Elves
Lorien
Rivendell
Harad
Mordor
Isengard
Goblin Kingdom

You forgot Rhûn...

Top Bottom