Mac Utilities

The Mapstat Java version should work on a plain OSX and possibly OS9, but 9 may need Java runtimes. See through the Mapstat Utility thread for more details:
Mapstat

I've heard it works on OSX but have heard some struggle getting it running on OS9. If anyone can volunteer to help me out, I would appreciate a PM.

BTW, I'm working on updating Mapstat for Java to work with 1.21 since I believe the saves are compressed now on the Mac. Again, if someone can confirm this for me, that would be great.

While this forum is suppose to be for posting completed utilities I feel that Mac heads will probably need all the help they can in the PC centric Civ3 world. Good luck finding utilities.

Hi there ! 2 questions (for Mac users :)): is there a way to place civs in a real world-based map in their normal locations without using a utility ? If no, where can I find a program to place the civs ? I'm getting bored of playing the Americans in North Japan or South Africa...

*bump*

I just found this thread, buried; it was just the thing I was looking for. Can we get it rolling again? I'm looking for something like ainwood's tradeassist; AlanH mentioned a while ago that he was working on one for the Mac, but I don't know what happened to that. For that matter, just about any of the PC utilities would interest me if it were in Mac form.

Sadly, I'm not a developer or anything of the sort, so it's easy for me to ask for others to do the work... I can repay with my eternal admiration and... well not mp3's as they weren't acquired the proper way (iTunes)... so hopefully the eternal admiration's enough :)

I suggest you raise this in the Mac forum. I only happened to see it purely by accident, and none of the PC utility developers are going to be able to help you.

Top Bottom