Mafia and Werewolves - Game Thread

I'm going to go ahead and vote the obvious wolf.

Vote: topsecret

Not a joke vote.

I'll tell you why later, trust that I am right for now.

I utterly deny this case of:

Obvious wolf is obvious.

Based on two points:
1. I am not a wolf.
2. I am not obvious; I am typically oblivious. :D

:popcorn:

Spoiler alternate case :
No u

I'll tell you why later, trust that I am right for now.

I was going to introduce you, but I see you have already told everyone the most important thing there is to know about you.

I am always inclined to trust the "No U" defense. Character flaw?

Tim, what is shady like as a player?

Also I think annie and Ace are probably >rand mafia at this point in time.

only person here who knows me as a player is alexicon... and she is blatant mafia. hasn't even opened the thread yet. disgusting wolf behavior. (I feel like she's not aware it started)

What led you to this conclusion?
My best guesses are:
1. Their entrances into the thread
2. Aversion appearing around alternate actors accepting A aliases. (She doesn't like other A usernames.)
topsecret, what do you think of Ace's "vote me i randed mafia" thing?
I think it's not necessarily outside of Ace's playstyle for town.

only person here who knows me as a player is alexicon... and she is blatant mafia. hasn't even opened the thread yet. disgusting wolf behavior. (I feel like she's not aware it started)
Which one? Mafia or Wolf? Can't pick both unless you follow the "Tim is an unnatural hybrid of both theory." :p

You are the one who reminded us that those are not the same. ;)

What led you to this conclusion?
I generally think town is less likely to call for a random exe D1. This is something that varies from player to player but since I don't know annie well I'm just trying to look at what players tend to do in a vacuum. (If anyone knows that this is something annie does as town then speak up and correct me.)

For Ace, I think that complaining about being a perennial D1 misexe followed by actively trying to gamesolve is >rand scum. There are townies who complain about always getting misexed D1 and there are townies who try to solve the game and hit scum and look really good early on, and there tends to be limited overlap between the two categories of players.

Which one? Mafia or Wolf? Can't pick both unless you follow the "Tim is an unnatural hybrid of both theory." :p

You are the one who reminded us that those are not the same. ;)

ah horsehocky I literally already forgot LOL - another forum game just started parallel to this one. hmmm. I will say.... WOLF. That way when she comes in and says she's not mafia she will be telling the truth.

not a fan of it
I think that after being told not to do that sort of thing time and time again he'd probably be apprehensive about doing it as town and is more likely trying shenanigans as scum.
Has Ace ever been executed or otherwise punished for claiming scum?

In 7th Saga Mafia, I correctly townread tutuu for claiming scum early right off the back of them being misexed for falsely claiming scum as town. (I was annoyed enough by the behavior to replace out, but I still townread her.) My stated reasoning for doing that is that she is psychologically unlikely to claim scum right after being exed for it in another game, because it is extremely embarassing if she gets exed again and flips scum. On the other hand, if she flips town she's far less embarassed and can instead claim that town was stupid for exeing her off a joke claim, etc. Generally speaking, I think mafia tends to care more about self-pres than town.

As Shady already said, I have not actually played with him.

Top Bottom