Mafia and Werewolves - Game Thread

If Ace randed other than town there is a very good chance that he would be miserable. It is very possible that he is town mimicking that.
Why would town!Ace pretend to be miserable when he is not actually miserable to mimic his scum play?

Also thank you for thinking, that I would pull a I'm mafia, when I'm actually mafia and expect you to buy it. Especially after last game.

I mean I don't think you have the highest scum equity in the thread and I also think if you are mafia it will be easy enough to kill you so I'm not going to vote you right now.
Today will be the only day you will be able to vote for me. So I encourage you to try. :)

I think Alison and MJ are town
Tim not so sure
Shady idk but is Shady upupupupupu

Rask is mafia

Ace is just >>rand mafia then, since the impression I got from his "I am always misexed just vote me now" -> "now I will tryhard to solve the game" was that the woe is me bit was faked.

I will never try hard solve a game. If this was a movie I'm the comic relief.

Since you really wand to disclose your role PM, pls go ahead. Be my guest.

Im the most awesome incredible, amazing, generic townie there is!!!

I'm so happy after the horrible experience that was being mafia and all that, the lying, the killing. Now I can just be happy.

Listen to me Rask is mafia.

I mean I don't think you have the highest scum equity in the thread and I also think if you are mafia it will be easy enough to kill you so I'm not going to vote you right now.

This will be your biggest mistake. :)

Why would town!Ace pretend to be miserable when he is not actually miserable to mimic his scum play?

Well...without knowing Ace that explanation would be very hard to follow...but he would...or at least he might.

OK enough s!%t posting from me.

Didn't like Ace (wtf!) and shady entrance.

There is nothing to be found on this thread regarding the mechanics of the game, and I think people should be in the multi-faction mindset from the beginning, because it makes it very much different from a normal game. I thought I had remembered it was multi-faction but I had to double check in sign-ups, so then I decided to share it in the game thread itself since I feel this is useful knowledge. I know this is RVS but I will still take the time to explain my thought process at any point of the game and you can expect me to continue doing so!

I found this uncalled for, for instance. Dunno, maybe it's withing shad's meta... but it still feels LAMIST to me.

Alison/MJ good for how they treated Ace.

topsecret: cautious here. scum potential. :cooool:

Tim: null. Better entrance than Red John mafia.

I'm so happy after the horrible experience that was being mafia and all that, the lying, the killing. Now I can just be happy.

Listen to me Rask is mafia.

Please, show some respect. The fact that you post this 2 hours into the game is kinda insulting :D

I tr Alison for the line about me pocketing them. I feel like (maybe it's bias towards myself) my intro was legit towny especially from someone you have no meta on so their line about townreading me but following up to see my meta felt genuine. That being said, mafia can also tr people, they are legitimately scumhunting in a game where they want to eliminate the opposing faction. Other than that I have no real reads but it seems like y'all are zeroing in on some perceived meta scumtells so I will just let that sort itself out LMAO

I tr Alison for the line about me pocketing them. I feel like (maybe it's bias towards myself) my intro was legit towny especially from someone you have no meta on so their line about townreading me but following up to see my meta felt genuine. That being said, mafia can also tr people, they are legitimately scumhunting in a game where they want to eliminate the opposing faction. Other than that I have no real reads but it seems like y'all are zeroing in on some perceived meta scumtells so I will just let that sort itself out LMAO

Rask partner here!!!

Top Bottom