Mafia and Werewolves - Game Thread

That would just improve the odds of a town win. Topsecret would be irked by a leap to bussing...but he wouldn't extend it further into opposing his own win con. The two anti-town factions probably need the KP from both to prevent town simply winning in a runaway.

We're going deep down the rabbit hole of speculation now, but surely you would want Alison to be the next lynch if you are topsecret. Assuming two townkills each night, that would put it at 6/1/1, as opposed to something like 5/2/1 where you are probably losing regardless

That would just improve the odds of a town win. Topsecret would be irked by a leap to bussing...but he wouldn't extend it further into opposing his own win con. The two anti-town factions probably need the KP from both to prevent town simply winning in a runaway.

Because I think you hate being wrong generally, and REALLY hate it when other people were right. But that's part of what has made you one of my instant favorites, so if I'm wrong don't tell me.
Yeah but I was wrong like one time that game and right like ten times so I'm not going to get PTSD over one bad read :p

At any rate Tim, I'll tell you what I tell everyone who accuses me of bussing: if you think I am burying my wolf buddy, go ahead and help me do it.

I've honestly completely lost my train of thought regarding parallel universes where Alison is scum bussing the opposite scum faction where they are informed of each other. I don't want to think about it anymore

I should be?

I am in no hurry to end this day. I'm not sure whether getting to a majority would immediately end the day or not, but I'm in no hurry to find that out either.

yeah i was trying to figure this out since i am fairly set on my vote going on topsecret unless he suddenly comes in with some massive towntells (which i really doubt) but don't want to risk day-ending

can we get home host clarification on this @Jarrema ?

All in due time, but I think Alison does not have the best interests at heart for town.

if this is a genuine read/piece of information you have, you should probably out it or explain because topsecret is more than likely getting yeeted

Yeah I forgot about majority exe, my bad. You can keep your vote off if you don't want to hit majority but I think it's good to stand by for it.

I did a double check on my mechanics and I think I may have over-estimated the strength of my info on topsecret. But even with that I would still push for a topsecret exe today because they have been independently very scummy. And they have been exactly the way they would act if they were scum who was caught early. I might downgrade my certainty to like 80-85%ish that topsecret is scum here, but that's still more than enough to drive the wagon fearlessly.

Sorry I got distracted by something and then I was rereading the rules and did anyone else notice this whole moon phase thing? It seems like wolves might have powers mafia doesn’t have which goes against kind of treating them the same way, but I guess the goal in the end is to murder them all

Sorry I got distracted by something and then I was rereading the rules and did anyone else notice this whole moon phase thing? It seems like wolves might have powers mafia doesn’t have which goes against kind of treating them the same way, but I guess the goal in the end is to murder them all

yeah I have thought about this a few times but there's nothing really for us to go off until we know more about the mechanics

We're going deep down the rabbit hole of speculation now, but surely you would want Alison to be the next lynch if you are topsecret. Assuming two townkills each night, that would put it at 6/1/1, as opposed to something like 5/2/1 where you are probably losing regardless

Yeah...it is way easier to just call Alison town and go with this. I just find it odd that she would have outed so early on a seemingly powerful role, and that there would even be such a powerful role.

I mean, she admitted the obvious, that if she had an actual ability to check who she wanted she'd have checked me...so she didn't even have to make a right choice, she just started right out with something that looks to her like a pretty hard red check.

I would like to remind you about need to unvote

Vote tally:

Topsecret (4): Alison, Rrraskolnikov, JohannaK, Rakkoon

Rrraskolnikov: Topsecret

Ace Marvel: Marcher Jovian

Timsup2nothin: Shady12

Nagisa: Ace Marvel

Takhisis: Nagisa

Alison: Ace Marvel

Apparently the day will end tomorrow at like 4pm EST if I’m reading correctly, so we still have a full day left.

with that in mind, I have no idea why certain people (alexicon) are so paranoid of me? I am by no means clear, but the fact she is putting all of her energy into reading me... :eyes: :goodmeme2.jpg: don’t get me wrong, I find her slip incredibly hard to fake as scum and I don’t think that if she were scum, she would fabricate a scumslip over something like that. I guess the main point for me is that someone subtly shading me throughout the game makes me feel a bit uneasy. I’m pretty sure she will see my true alignment soon enough anyways, but it does make me absolutely ANGERY.

vicious.............this girl is scary <3__<3

i need to reread the rules and stop relying on other people to do that for me ty for reminder

I do find ace’s play to be sporadic and a bit nonsensical, but I don’t really see the point in a mafia or wolf trying to shade Alison here very weakly without anything substantial. For that reason, it does make me just kind of chalk Ace up to Bad Town for now.

Top Bottom