Mafia Game: Monty Python and the Holy Grail (GAME THREAD)

vote: abstain
I shall be interrogating you all upon my fearsome wooden horse, but until then, you get off easy. Chaaaaarrge!

You know, what we are doing now, it is a very dodgy way of looking for the Knights who say Ni. It would be better if we can find their weakness and exploit it somehow. We just need to find out what it is. It shouldn't be too difficult...

*glances around expectantly at everyone. No one is covering their ears in pain.*

Hmmm, it doesn't work. I'll just Vote: Pinman for now.

Pinman have a deathwish.

Vote: Pinman

Eh, Pinman? Un-killable and un-lynchable both, while all I have to my name is a pair of faulty coconuts? And I have to wash the king's unmentionables to boot. (That's his *pants*, you perves.) I think I've been cheated.

Well, I don't see how this could possibly backfire, so
vote: Pinman

*clop-clunk*, *clop-clunk*, *clop-clunk* ...

I agree with TLO36 here: since we probably don't have any clues at this point (the problem with not being a Python fan is that I don't know what's a clue and what's a Holy Grail reference :crazyeye:) not killing anyone randomly is probably our best course of action.

But observe the following: if we vote to lynch Pinman (vote: Pinman) then we either confirm a bit of information about a player while at the same time having no lynch, or we do have a lynch, but we have either killed a liar (Pinman) or killed an innocent but exposed another liar (CCRunner). Either way, I think the innocents (or 'town' or whatever ATPG calls them) benefit from voting to lynch Pinman, and I'm happy to join the bandwagon.

Goodie, goodie goodie gum gum :shifty:

unvote: Pinman

Pizza has just informed me that I wont be able to communicate privately once im dead- only vote in the thread.

RULE UPDATE:

9. Playing while dead:

If you are dead, you can still play. You cannot communicate with anyone out-of-thread about the game and you cannot reveal any NEW information in-thread that has not already been revealed by another player. In other words, if you're dead, you cannot reveal detective results and so forth, or be part of a town information network. You can continue to discuss and give your opinion on who needs to die, and use all in-thread resources at your disposal. Also, if you are alive, don't PM the dead, unless they are your mafia partners.

My sincerest apologies for not making this clear ahead of time. That is my error. The OP has been updated.

unvote: pinman

Sigh.

unvote, vote:civplayah

Lets do this from the top

Vote: Plarq for the aforementioned reasons.

To clarify. I belive Pinman when he says his ability is to be able to things that normally wouldn't be possible when dead, but that doesn't mean he won't end up as dead if we lynch him.

vote: PLARQ

Because of Pinman said it and it must be true! raveraverave

Well, I must say I don't believe a word Pinman has said to me. Sounds like he's trying to backtrack when caught out by the GM. :)
unvote, vote: Pinman

I wasnt caught out by the GM- I was told by the GM that my ability wasnt as powerful as I thought it was.

Look at my post right before Pizzas.....

EDIT: Do you think that its a coincidence that Pizza clarified the rules right after he told me that my ability wasnt as powerful as I thought it was?

Pinman: 10 (CCRunner, Choxorn, cindle, Love, Camikaze, taillesskangaru, hell_hound, Renata, Catharsis, ZPV)
Plarq: 2 (Pinman, Seon)
Pizzaface: 1 (Double A)
Sprig: 1 (Sprig)
civplayah: 1 (oyzar)

Abstain: cubsfan6506, plarq, Snerk, TheLastOne, Seon

unvote, vote cubsfan6506

We have a voting requirement; let's make the most of it. Abstaining only lets you get away without committing to anything.

Oh, and *clop*.

Top Bottom