Mafia thread, the next generation, dueling mafiosos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, the PMs to the mafias have been sent and all of you are sound asleep

...all but two of you :evil:

Now we wait, and by sunrise this small town shall have a lower population :evil:

That night the town awoke everything seemed normal until they noticed something just wasn't smelling right. CivCube's famous omelets permeated the air along with Bad Cop's Donuts, but it was laking the usual meaty quality, something was missing. Suddenly everyone knew what the missing smell was! It was Bacon! The town members ran quickly to Bacon King's house. Inside they saw Bacon King sprawled about the floor he was bludgened to death, with a hammer!

Also they noticed a new strange smell. This time from CivGenerals house, it was described as very fishy...
Inside they saw Civgeneral lying dead, whacked by a thousand cod.

Who would do such awful things?

You be the judge!

Gainy Bo must be one... dunno about the second one...

Oct, you lost, BTW. You can send your 5$ by mail to me. :p

And Oct, it will be a little more challenge with 2 killings each night....

Would be cool if they both killed each other in the night. :lol:

OK, let's see. I think maybe it's shadowdude, due to the ninja smilie on his post on the previous page. And Oct X, because it seems the chore of killing every night is too much and he needs every other night off!!

First mafia:Octavian X. Reason: I know if i was the mafia i would have whacked him 'just because' of the bet but since he is the mafia his chances of being killed first round are halved.
Second mafia: Louis XXIV. Reason: Lack of better choice.

CivCube and bad cops are not the mafias since otherwise perf wouldn't have drawn attention to them in his report.

Gainy Bo must be one... dunno about the second one...

What's the logic behind that? :lol:
Anyhoo, what I think.

The Killings weren't done till 4:11 Am GMT. This either means that Perfection didn't log in until that time to find the PMs, or that the Mafia(s) didn't send the PMs till that time.
I'm going to go with the later.
So in my opinion that rules out Ankka, BCLG100, Jayne, and Nivi (that'd be very late/early for them).

Edit: Go Shadowdude

For the 2nd mafia, i'm going to guess at Octavian X. If I were the mafia, I would kill him purely because he said he'd be killed first. I thought others probably would too, but since this hasn't happened, I draw the (slightly ******ed) conclusion that he is one of the Mafias.

Ankka, if you have any reasons for voting for me, post them so I can disprove you :p Else, change your vote.
CivCube and bad cops are not the mafias since otherwise perf wouldn't have drawn attention to them in his report.

Not necessarily. In the last game, I took killing instructions from the Mafia, so the Mafia may have wanted their names to be mentioned --- maybe so they are not incriminated.

Gainy bo said:
Ankka, if you have any reasons for voting for me, post them so I can disprove you :p Else, change your vote.
They were done in a way which I think fits your kind of imagination. Or then I don't know you. ;)

The second Mafia might be Oct...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom