Make your own CIV movies!!

polyphemus said:
Adding sound is simple. First open RAD VIDEO TOOLS. Then browse for your BIK movie. Select "Mix in Sound." Browse for your sound file and then lastly select "mix"
The problem has actually been that the file I convert to bik already has sound, but it doesn't convert with the video. I haven't had a chance to try again, but I will see about doing it sometime in the next couple of days. I'll play around with some short file. If the first conversion has no sound then I'll mix it in from the same file and see how it goes. I'll post my results.

well, it depends on which file types you have in mind. RAD video tools can convert only to avi or BIK. BUt it can convert from: mpeg,mpg,mpeg-2, mpeg-4, wmv, mov, and ASF

well, for starters, what do you want to convert to, the only choices are avi or bik? If you want to convert to BIK than highlight your file and click "BINK IT." If you want to convert to AVI than once again, highlight your file, but this time click, "convert file".

im pretty sure RAD VIDEO TOOLS can convert wmv into BIK or avi, im testing it right now...

yes, it can convert wmv and mp4 into BIK or AVI!!

i tested the conversion from wmf to BIK, it worked for me, make sure itws up to date, click "check for new version" or something like that to get the recent version. I think it was a new addition. Anyways, the website says it can convert from mpeg-4 also.

No I managed! the problem was that I right-clicked the wmv file and selected "open with=>" RAD and basically that as the problem!, when I tryed to open RAD and then the wmv file then it worked :D

good to hear you solved your problem...

click "BINK IT" >on the bottom half it should have "Input Video Settings">you can then edit the size from there

Sorry for the ******ed bump, but can I ask something?

So, can this program basically make an intro movie for the game (for a mod) and other movie things? If so, I think many mod makers will have fun with this. Thanks for posting dude :) ;) :lol:

Yes, thats why i have posted this tutorial...RADvideo Tools allows you to creat a bink file out of your movies into a BIK file which is civ3 format.

I hope it inspired you :D

Top Bottom