Mansa Musa the dickhead

Kawalimus

Warlord
Why does he whore out his technologies to everyone except me? THATS WHY I DIDN'T HELP YOU WHEN CHARLEMAGNE INVADED YOU!! We had a tech advantage on every other damn civ in the world and what do you do? YOU JUST GIVE IT RIGHT TO EM!! Charlemagne had nothing the next turn he had everything because of you.

Then Joao comes over from some other continent doesn't have <anything> THen two turns later HES RESEARCHING GUNPOWDER OR NATIONALISM!! Then the rest of the world catches up and YOU GET YOUR ASS BEAT BY THE SAME PEOPLE YOU GIVE TECHS TO!!

So why not just give em to me? Why when I ask you for something do you want my whole goddamn farm for it? What did I do to you make you demand all that from me but nothing from the other ones?

I just cannot take or stand the idiocy by MANSA MUSA!! I knew I made a mistake not killing him my previous game.

Moderator Action: watch the language, please.

funny stuff lol i always have someone doing that to me
i think im just gonna stop tradin techs all together.

Well i'm sure as soon as Mansa Musa reads this he's going to be highly offended....

Oh, well, but this is not a great problem, you can solve it quite easily.

Kill Mansa, and the world will be better.

Always good to vent.

Play him yourself and get both his Financial and Spiritual bonuses on your side.

He's not as good as Hannibal though. I've never played against Hannibal for any length of time to get the feel for him as an opponent but most of the times I've played him I've been at Optics by 500 BC without cheating at all.

(Another solution - turn off Tech Brokering in the Custom Game screen.)

the worst is when your being peaceful and your neighbor is always trying to dick you over

i mean come on man we've been living together for like 6000 years, can't we just be friends:)?? lol

Actually, this rant could be quite a good start for a story.

In the throne room, [leader name] was literally fuming:

Why does he whore out his technologies to everyone except me? THATS WHY I DIDN'T HELP YOU WHEN CHARLEMAGNE INVADED YOU!! We had a tech advantage on every other damn civ in the world and what do you do? YOU JUST GIVE IT RIGHT TO EM!! Charlemagne had nothing the next turn he had everything because of you.

Then Joao comes over from some other continent. He doesn't have anything and then two turns later HE'S RESEARCHING GUNPOWDER OR NATIONALISM!! Then the rest of the world catches up and YOU GET YOUR ASS BEAT BY THE SAME PEOPLE YOU GIVE TECHS TO!!

So why not just give em to me? Why when I ask you for something do you want my whole goddamn farm for it? What did I do to you make you demand all that from me but nothing from the other ones?

I just cannot take or stand the idiocy by MANSA MUSA!! I knew I made a mistake not killing him previously

Then absolute silence. The advisors were staring at him, paralyzed by fear and unable to mutter any word. Finally one of them spoke:

Sire, that Mansa Musa is obviously a bonehead, absolutely unfit of ruling a country. I suggest to ready our army, invade, kill that sorry excuse of a leader and reduce all his population of maggots into slavery

Anyone wants to continue it? :D

Then absolute silence. The advisors were staring at him, paralyzed by fear and unable to mutter any word. Finally one of them spoke:

I would, but it looks like the people are calling for another edition of T Pangean Wars. If nobody else claims this as an idea by the time I'm done with volume 2, I'll see if I can pick up on it. But, if anybody wants to do it before that point, I would very much so welcome it!

Why does Mansa Musa do that? Because he doesn't like you!

I believe in the original Malinese, his name is pronounced "Mwa-hah-hah!!"

Sure.
"[Military advisor's name]! Rally the Knights! We will show that ************ what happens when you mess with [insert civ name here]!" Bellowed [Leader name]
*Several minutes later*
Leader Name: ON TO TIMBUKTU!
*The knights roared toward Malinese lands*
As they were arriving, King Mansa Musa greeted them with a retinue of bodyguards.
Mansa Musa: Oh, [Leader name], leader of mighty [insert civ name], protect Mali from harm and you shall have our loyalty.
Leader: O_O

Top Bottom