• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Map of slovenia 180x180 .biq

I have not the Civ installed at the moment, so I can't look at your map in editor. Is the Postojnska Jama on this map?? :) I have been there two years ago, very VERY beautiful indeed.

It is not marked really :) but i was thinking about caves like luxory resources with plenty commerce because there is a lot of caves like that in Slovenia

maybe other time

I love you! can i use this map to do some mods...WWII in slovenia and others you can see in my signature?

Ofcourse :) well... i was thinking about doing some scenario about ww2, but you need so many information about where units were placed, where were partisans... sogo ahead :) i you need help, i would be glad to help ;)

seus m'del:D I have a problem...when i started placing citys i realized that slovenija's population would be i (bit) 2 high:( so do you have any idea how to reduce it??

Hmm, maybe place only important cities and make villages like bouns resource, that provide a lot of comerce to owner or something like that :)

Great idea.But if i do this there is something i need.Some resources (let's say 3) that would simbolize villages,small towns and suberbs.Could you help?

I did it myself already...there are 3 types:
-Village
-Town
-Suberb
They are actually city graphics turned into resources
I think it will work and i will try to make them a bit more beutiful:)

Attachments

• resources.pcx.bmp
    484.3 KB · Views: 344
hm, use this 'resourse' for villagess only, and make them different, so they will be recognizable. Maybe icon for goody hut? or other icons for goody hut?

I'm more conserned where are going to use ganja and oasis icon? ;)

and i think that it is important to place skocjan and postojna and other caves!

here is my set of resources for this map. click here

hmmm ok...
-Whitch map didi u use for this?i would like to have it in order to locate the citys as exact as possible.

TY

I made 2 resources...one is village (medival town) and the other is town (industrial town)...they look ql and they are smaller than "real city". I hope you will like it.
I would like if we could change the second tree (35) into hmelj (i think it's important:p)
And i don't know how to name the resource number 30 (i was thinking of oglje)

If we will make WW2 scenario there should be no Ganja:p

BTW1 - thou there backgroun is white is works fine
BTW2 - can we speak slovenian??
BTW3 - how do u say hmelj and oglje in english?

Attachments

• resources.bmp
    307.7 KB · Views: 323
Kul. Žou mam med tednom sam vanilijo. Upam d lahko govorimo po naše....

It's a good idea to make villages like resources. The map is very detailed.

SG, I'm also waiting for your senario. The civil war was a great idea.

Just one question: what's with the neighbouring land? It looks so ... yellow. Is it desert?

Hi pentium ...
I belive i will make all 3 scenarios (WW2 independance and civil) on this scenario:) i love the details of this map:D

BTW again - u 2 have yahoo or msn messengers?

SG-1: i used some old atlas of slovenia (1986?), i just needed landmark details and no roads and rails.

yes, i was already looking for some beer symbol :) because it is VERY important :king: . First tree repesents olive oil.

that 35 or whatever, was wood, i used that first 'wood' as titanuim, I just colored it more red (in my little mod for myself).

I think that it is better to speak english.

You dont need oglje(charcoal), because you have Coal :) that is pretty the same thing :p or you want to make 'oglarje'?

Hmelj = Hop. or beer symbol would do it.

Yes i have msn...

...And yellow thing is Foreign Country (impasable terrain)

Ok i see...
This is how i made the resources:
Line 1:Horses Iron Saltpeter Coal Oil Rubber
Line 2:Aluminium Uranium Wines Furs Dyes Marihuana
Line 3:Spices Ivory Silks Gems Whales Game
Line 4:Fish Cattle Wheat Gold Tropical Fruit Oasis
Line 5:Sugar Tobacco Tea Olive Trees Titanium Pigs
Line 6:Wood Silver Quarry Caves Bear(Wild life?) Hop(Need to change icon)
Line 7:Town Village Suberb(Need Icon)

I HOPE YOU ARE OK WITH THIS BECIUSE IT IT ALREADY IN MY MOD FOR THIS MAP.

I think that it wont be in the ww2 scenario :) But maybe, when chefurs attack they may need it as a source of money, it depends on imagination :)

Top Bottom