Map setup

gameout

Chieftain
Another newbie question. How do I get the map to setup how I want it? Meaning, if I am playing on the world map and I am Washington, I want to be placed in America not North Africa. Everytime I play the world map I get placed in the damn Sahara Desert with no resources to begin the game. Can this be changed?

Thanks

Another newbie question. How do I get the map to setup how I want it? Meaning, if I am playing on the world map and I am Washington, I want to be placed in America not North Africa. Everytime I play the world map I get placed in the damn Sahara Desert with no resources to begin the game. Can this be changed?

Thanks

George Washington wasn't a complainer.

Thanks

You'll have to download a mod and click "load scenario", and thats seems odd, what part of the Sahara? The western part or what?

Top Bottom