[NFP] Mapping Civilization VI: New Frontier Pass

Why have you included Wales in with England? As far as I know, there are no Welsh cities in England's city list.

Why have you included Wales in with England? As far as I know, there are no Welsh cities in England's city list.
He's using modern borders where he can, or at least at the time of the leader. In that case, England includes Wales.

He's using modern borders where he can, or at least at the time of the leader. In that case, England includes Wales.

Yep this is pretty much the answer, it is very much designed as Britain, so if Scotland had not been its own civ, I probably would have included that in it to.

I like the map! I'm intrigued by the Latin phrases scattered about; some are familiar, but others (like "Pascerepiscious") are more vexing. Are you planning on making maps for the other scenarios as well, like the Alexander one?

(Also you have a small typo in 'Eleuthera' just FYI)

I like the map! I'm intrigued by the Latin phrases scattered about; some are familiar, but others (like "Pascerepiscious") are more vexing. Are you planning on making maps for the other scenarios as well, like the Alexander one?

(Also you have a small typo in 'Eleuthera' just FYI)

Any of the new ones that come out and I feel it.

As for the name, that is how Firaxis added it in the code

"<Row Tag="LOC_CITY_NAME_ELUTHERA"><Text>Eluthera</Text>"

also it might be easier if you think of it as "Pascere Piscious"

Awesome! Though I just finished playing the scenario and saw that the city of Cartagena is not marked in your map. Also, you've placed Santa Catalina next to Santo Domingo, but in the scenario it appears where the island of Santa Catalina in Colombia would be located. Other than that I think your maps are awesome!

@untitledjuan

hmm that is odd, Cartagena is not on the city list, but I just double checked the scenario and it is there, so I have added it.

I had assumed they wanted Santa Catalina,DR because that is where William Kidd's Quedagh Merchant was found, but I have updated it to the new scenario location.

@God of Kings

I have added Lake Okeechobee for you

The updated map is HERE

Babylon Geographical Features:

Rivers: Euphrates, Great Zab, Karun, Khabur, Tigris
Mountains: Hamrin Mtns., Qandil Mtns., Sinjar Mtns., Zagros Mtns.
Deserts: Hamad Desert
Volcanoes (none)
Lakes: Lake Hawr As Sadiyah, Lake Habbaniyah, Lake Hammar, Lake Malaren (this last one has to be a mistake, right???)
Bodies of Water: Persian Gulf

So, no new geographical features this time.

Well I have been able to chart all the cities bar Durmuti & Elip ... I think I am going to go have a rest and try my Google-fu again because i have yet to be stumped so far

I see references to a building Dūr-Muti.

Yep that is as far as I got but the actual location still alludes me ... Firaxis has set me a real challenge this time

Yep that is as far as I got but the actual location still alludes me ... Firaxis has set me a real challenge this time
As to Elip, I can only find the following:

"Only three of the above “Sumu-abum year names” have been found in contemporary texts" ... "The equation Kibalmašda = Elip was first proposed by Reiner in 1961 and has been generally accepted. How-ever, we cannot unite the two different etymologies of Sumerian ki.bal.maš.dà and Akkadian Ilip/Elip. "

And

Screenshot_20201119-150538_Google.jpg

Okay located Elip

Elip = Ilip = Kibalmašda = Urum (a place I can find)

Vietnamese Geographical Features (new features in bold)

Rivers: Dong Nai, Da, Ca, Ma, Red, Mekong
Mountains: Ba Vi Mtns., Bay Nui Range, Ngu Hanh Mtns., Annamites
Volcanoes: Toroeng Prong, Dong Nai Ha, Dong Nai Thuong
Deserts: Doi Cat Mui Ne
Lakes: Ba Be Lake, Ho Tay, Lak Lake
Bodies of Water: Gulf of Tonkin, Gulf of Thailand, South China Sea

Working on it now, looks like I did get lucky in picking the right Red River

Top Bottom